ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Wells - NBA Draft

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
Jaylen Wells, Folsom, Sonoma State Cossacks , Wash State University declared for NBA Draft.
I like this kid a lot. 6"8 late bloomer with high ceiling. Got a lot of game and not the craziest move I've seen.
Horrible NBA draft this year so go now if you are going....

Sounds like he is testing the waters with the option to return if the pre-draft opinions are not to his liking. IMO he should return if he does not get a 1st round guarantee

I agree, sort of... But I don't think there's such a thing as a guarantee... A very strong opinion from highly trustable sources, yeah... but guarantee?

But yeah, I get your drift.

His Sonoma st stats are insane…. He shot 57% from 3…..I know it isn’t D1 but that’s crazy.

His Sonoma st stats are insane…. He shot 57% from 3…..I know it isn’t D1 but that’s crazy.
Yeah SSU had a great team his last year. Believe he played with a kid from Monte Vista who was a D1 transfers as well. I can't recall his name but kid was good. Its so damn hard to make a roster in the NBA yet a lone hang around a few years. Wish him the best.

Reactions: concrete17
Oh, yeah.... Fadal, I remember him now... Hell of a player.

Looked him up: He started 29 of 30 games for Div. 2 Adams University... scored 15.5 ppg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT