ADVERTISEMENT

Boras Classic Brackets Available

Have they released the teams? Do you happen to have link? Thx
I looked up their site but they don't have a bracket or anything listed yet. I got the info from SHC's athletic app (SHC-ex) on Google Play.
For some reason, the athletic schedules are only available on their app. I haven't heard about any updates regarding their website. MaxPreps isn't complete either.

Reactions: larry legend33
I looked up their site but they don't have a bracket or anything listed yet. I got the info from SHC's athletic app (SHC-ex) on Google Play.
For some reason, the athletic schedules are only available on their app. I haven't heard about any updates regarding their website. MaxPreps isn't complete either.
Thanks. I will keep watching for updates.

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
Cardinal Newman 5
Sacred Heart 1

Irish play at 1:00pm today against Oak Ridge.
Cardinal Newman plays Mountain View.

Irish beat Oak Ridge 10-5 after taking a 7-1 lead in the 3rd inning.

Cardinal Newman beat Mountain View 8-0.

Last edited:
It was Palo Alto 12, SHC 5. Irish made 5 errors. It was raining, so I suspect that was a factor. Otherwise, I'm sure they would have played better. Lucas Kelly hit a 400-foot homer.
Mitty plays Woodcreek for the championship is to be rescheduled.

Last edited:
Newman looks good. Won 13 in a row. Nice to see SHC bounce back and beat a solid OR team.
College Park is Playing Newman Saturday at Newman a lot of excitement at CP to be playing a great team like Newman, Should be a Great One!…

Hopefully CP pitches UCLA Bound Mikey Barnett but they may need to save him for next week as CP is in a Dog Fight with CVC and Acalanes for the League Title!!… 🍻

Reactions: MC415
College Park is Playing Newman Saturday at Newman a lot of excitement at CP to be playing a great team like Newman, Should be a Great One!…

Hopefully CP pitches UCLA Bound Mikey Barnett but they may need to save him for next week as CP is in a Dog Fight with CVC and Acalanes for the League Title!!… 🍻
Newman gave up 3 in the 7th, lost to Windsor 4-3. Windsor league champs

Reactions: THEOC89
Yeah cn slumping a little after playing amazing early on. Lost on a past ball walk off! Brutal Bella. Gotta get hot at right time.
College Park Beat CN 5-0…. Mikey Barnett pitched a CG 1 Hitter with 9k’s for CP…. Impressive showing!….

Hopefully Newman gets their Mojo Back, talking to some of the CN fans that loss to Windsor hurt…. Great School, Great people!!!….

College Park Beat CN 5-0…. Mikey Barnett pitched a CG 1 Hitter with 9k’s for CP…. Impressive showing!….

Hopefully Newman gets their Mojo Back, talking to some of the CN fans that loss to Windsor hurt…. Great School, Great people!!!….
The UCLA kid is legit. Newman gets ukiah who is pretty scrappy in round 1. They need to figure it out quickly .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT