ADVERTISEMENT

Boras Classic Day 1

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Oak Ridge beat Vintage 3-0 (Trenton Denholm and Jackson Slaughter each had two hits for the Trojans while Brady Rodriguez and Tyler Condie combined for a two hitter.
Tracy beat Carrillo 6-1 (Tracy's Will Schaff threw a complete game with eight strikeouts. Nathan George and Clayton Borges each had two RBI for the Bulldogs. Carrillo's Patrick Gavin went 2-for-4 with a steal.)

Oak Ridge beat Tracy 1-0
(Trenton Denholm threw a two hit shutout with four walks and 11 strikeouts for Oak Ridge. Tracy's Cody Bolton gave up four hits, three walks and a run while striking out nine for Tracy. Denholm had a RBI groundout in the fifth for the only run.)
Carrillo beat Vintage 4-1 (Cade Sheets had a double and two RBI as Carrillo ended the day 1-1. He also threw 5.1 innings of one run ball to pick up the win.)

Casa Grande beat Turlock 22-9 (Spencer Torkelson hit two home runs and drove in six runs for the Gauchos. The game was tied at six after two innings.)
Davis beat St. Francis 7-3 (Tied at three going to the bottom of the fifth, Davis scored a run in the fifth and two in the sixth for the opening win. Tyler Mortensen threw a complete game. St. Francis had two errors to let in three unearned runs.)

Davis beat Casa Grande 1-0 (Ryan Holgate threw six shutout innings with 10 Ks for Davis. Chris Joaquim went six innings of one hit ball with 11 Ks in the loss for Casa Grande.)
St. Francis beat Turlock 3-0 (Kyle Joye threw a two hit shutout for the Lancers, which saw RJ Teijeiro go 2-for-4 with a double and two runs from the leadoff spot.)

I watched some of that game and I was thinking that there were not as many radar guns in the stands as there were last year when Jared Horn was pitching. But in that shot looks like there are at least 20, so I guess I was wrong. Both of those guys looked very good.

I watched some of that game and I was thinking that there were not as many radar guns in the stands as there were last year when Jared Horn was pitching. But in that shot looks like there are at least 20, so I guess I was wrong. Both of those guys looked very good.
Remember, Horn hit 96 which grabs a bit more attention...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT