ADVERTISEMENT

Cal High/SRV Game Tonight

Bubba3000

Hall of Famer
Dec 12, 2012
I heard that at last night's freshman CHS/SRV game at Cal High while leading 21-7 the Wolves lined up in victory formation, dropped back and threw a TD pass for a 28-7 final. Tonight will be the second week in a row the Grizzlies have played in another schools homecoming game. They spoiled Foothill's party last week 14-3 and all three CHS teams swept the Falcons. There's never a lack of motivation between these cross town rivals and I'm thinking choosing CHS as the Wolves homecoming game will provide extra fuel for the Grizzlies tonight. Does anyone think the JV and Varsity squads at any school give a rats butt about what happens in a freshman game?

I saw that note too. Not sure why you would do that on any level, but especially freshman.

Curious to see Cal's physicality this week. SRV got physically beat up by Monterey Trail. I think Cal will need to win that battle if they are to beat SRV

Wow, that’s horrendous. I’m sure the JV and Varsity coaches give a rat’s butt, but not so much the players. Who is the SRV frosh head coach? He’s earned some recognition on this one.

Schools typically hold homecoming against patsies to get a W. Interesting turnaround.

Why in the hell would you run a play out of victory formation up 3 touchdowns? Thats a really bad look. That actually happened or is this story exaggerated?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT