ADVERTISEMENT

California has 4 QB's in the final 8.

CaliTrojan4Life

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 3, 2012
Carson Palmer's went to Rancho Santa Margarita High School (Southern California)

Aaron Rodgers went to Pleasant Valley High School (Northern California)

Tom Brady went to Juniper Serra High school (Northern California)

Alex Smith went to Helix High School (Southern California) Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

1-we know that
2-stealing colhenry's threads is selfish
3-put it on the bulletin board of the piggly wiggly to impress your friends. Tell your friends how much better you are than them.

1-we know that
2-stealing colhenry's threads is selfish
3-put it on the bulletin board of the piggly wiggly to impress your friends. Tell your friends how much better you are than them.
1. FO
2. FO
3. FO
and that don't stand for Fight On lol.;)

We should. CA is the most populated state. Hell its the 5th biggest economy in the world.

I hear the Seahawks aren't allowed to play outside Washington any longer it's too embarrassing to the state.

It's all falling apart....a Cali coach from Marin losing to cam newton...you're whole world view must be shattered lol

It's all falling apart....a Cali coach from Marin losing to cam newton...you're whole world view must be shattered lol
I make too much money for that son. You're a minion in my world. 4,000$ from Texas to NJ. All day everyday...; ;)

Did you just tell us how much money you make? Lol what do we care? Hilarious...what is your deal? Lol do you think we're impressed? Or embarrassed for you?​

Reactions: Indianpride45
Did you just tell us how much money you make? Lol what do we care? Hilarious...what is your deal? Lol do you think we're impressed? Or embarrassed for you?​
That's my point... I don't care if you care because I'm taking care of. LMAO! elprup, you are so simple. Stop posting non-sense I need someone that can challenge me in this arena. You're lacking son and you need to get someone to help you, "up your game". I honestly believe I can checkmate you in three moves. Btw, stop hating because I'm eating.;)

Last edited:
That's my point... I don't care if you care because I'm taking care of. LMAO! elprup, you are so simple. Stop posting non-sense I need someone that can challenge me in this arena. You're lacking son and you need to get someone to help you, "up your game". I honestly believe I can checkmate you in three moves. Btw, stop hating because I'm eating.;)

Taking care of what? And do you mean fools mate or sometimes as its called scholars mate? However when dealing with you it's no doubt fools.

Taking care of what? And do you mean fools mate or sometimes as its called scholars mate? However when dealing with you it's no doubt fools.
Once again, R&C is fundamental mate. This important tool seems to have passed you by. So sad. 2,700$ from NJ to OH. I'm still eating.

$2700? And let that be a lesson to you kids, stay in school. Flip side is a poor wage with terrible diction.
Yep stay in school like CT4L and learn how to be self dependent and not dependent on the man and self employed for yourself. At the same time earn over 150,000.00$ a year! Business one-on-one. Also, put your trust in God, not man. Checkmate again.;)

Yep stay in school like CT4L and learn how to be self dependent and not dependent on the man and self employed for yourself. At the same time earn over 150,000.00$ a year! Business one-on-one. Also, put your trust in God, not man. Checkmate again.

One more time but in English?

Sorry I already used "checkmate" three threads ago. Now after plagiarizing colhenry you're plagiarizing me. Though imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I would rather you spend you're time reading to improve your vocabulary and train your mind how to create original ideas...off you go peewee, get to work.

Sorry I already used "checkmate" three threads ago. Now after plagiarizing colhenry you're plagiarizing me. Though imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I would rather you spend you're time reading to improve your vocabulary and train your mind how to create original ideas...off you go peewee, get to work.
No need to read when I make more money than you lol...Isn't it time for you to clock in son. LMFAO!!!;)

what a clown...I'm sure you're the richest person ever. I'm bill gates and the king of England lol I print my own money. Let's see now: you were a great athlete, u didn't play d1, you love sc but could never play there, you were great in high school and would have won dls' game against trinity if you had been playing and you don't have any original ideas. Quite a bio..how can you be so proud about being so pathetic? I know: you're devoid of pride...

what a clown...I'm sure you're the richest person ever. I'm bill gates and the king of England lol I print my own money. Let's see now: you were a great athlete, u didn't play d1, you love sc but could never play there, you were great in high school and would have won dls' game against trinity if you had been playing and you don't have any original ideas. Quite a bio..how can you be so proud about being so pathetic? I know: you're devoid of pride...
1>Wrong, I did play D1 college ball.
2>Right, I was a great athlete until I injured my knee.
3>Wrong and Right, I could play at SC but had to take a different route to do so. Grew up loving SC football
4>Right, I was great on the HS level and definitely would have help DLS to beat Trinity last year if I was on that team.
5>Wrong, Most of my ideas are original why you think I make the amount of money I make today. I'm a legit businessman son in which you can learn from. As I'm typing there has been 5,450$ transferred into my account from a broker.
6>Wrong, My bio is one to be very proud of and yours would be the one that is so pathetic.
7>Right, I have a great deal of pride and would never let a chump like you think you're better than me or anyone else.
8>Make sure you punch that clock when you start your tour of duty. LOL!!!

You already posted on another thread you didn't play d1. Sorry about your knee though that probably never happened. Maybe you didn't go to sc because they didn't recruit you. Lol you sound like all those high school wrestlers who say they went to the state tournament. I'm sure you've heard it. Wrestled in high school, went to state, hurt my knee. I notice no allies ever show up to support your bs. What a shock. Now go play with your Monopoly money.

Btw, your language seems abusive. Often that translates to fear of being exposed.

Why don't you name the school you layer for? What year was this? Seems the only one full of chit here is you.
Oh c'mon board liar. You've been full of shit for the whole month and a half you subscribe to this site. You've been spreading lies since day one. Btw, were you born and raised in Cali??? What college did you play for? Where do you work? What's your yearly net? If we gonna get personal I want to know more about you. Remember you don't dictate shit. So answer those simple questions please. ;)

Let's see 7326 posts 116 likes or about 1.5% of the crap you say people agree with. And you think we buy what your pushing?
I don't give a crap about what you think. All you need to know is that I'm a 5* board general and you're just a two bit chronic liar. ;)

Oh c'mon board liar. You've been full of shit for the whole month and a half you subscribe to this site. You've been spreading lies since day one. Btw, were you born and raised in Cali??? What college did you play for? Where do you work? What's your yearly net? If we gonna get personal I want to know more about you. Remember you don't dictate shit. So answer those simple questions please. ;)

Big difference here is I'm bragging about my life here you are. So when proof is asked proof should be give

I said you wrote you didn't play d1. You also wrote your debate coach in college said that if you started name calling you were losing the debate. Oh oh lol were you recruited for football or debate?

Big difference here is I'm bragging about my life here you are. So when proof is asked proof should be give
First of all son, I'm not bragging I'm telling it how it is in regards to how I'm living. Yes, BIG DIFFERENCE. Secondly, I'm the board 5* general here, not you. You're the new guy here not I. Remember that son. ;)

First of all son, I'm not bragging I'm telling it how it is in regards to how I'm living. Yes, BIG DIFFERENCE. Secondly, I'm the board 5* general here, not you. You're the new guy here not I. Remember that son. ;)

Well the new guy is asking for proof of the resume you boast of. So either provide it or deal with being called a liar, fraud, etc.....

@elprup, I said you wrote you didn't play d1. Huh!!! Where at???? You also wrote your debate coach in college said that if you started name calling you were losing the debate. That's a fact, but there is always exceptions to the rule. And since I'm dealing with assholes, all bets are off. ;)

You expect him to go at over 7000 posts? Naw I believe him your character doesn't warrant believing you
Yep... You say it, you claim it. Otherwise you're just another chronic liar in my book like you. The only reason you say you believe him is because I exposed you as a chronic liar.You're such a simpleton. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT