ADVERTISEMENT

California has 4 QB's in the final 8.

1>Wrong, I did play D1 college ball.
2>Right, I was a great athlete until I injured my knee.
3>Wrong and Right, I could play at SC but had to take a different route to do so. Grew up loving SC football
4>Right, I was great on the HS level and definitely would have help DLS to beat Trinity last year if I was on that team.
5>Wrong, Most of my ideas are original why you think I make the amount of money I make today. I'm a legit businessman son in which you can learn from. As I'm typing there has been 5,450$ transferred into my account from a broker.
6>Wrong, My bio is one to be very proud of and yours would be the one that is so pathetic.
7>Right, I have a great deal of pride and would never let a chump like you think you're better than me or anyone else.
8>Make sure you punch that clock when you start your tour of duty. LOL!!!
1>Wrong, I did play D1 college ball.
2>Right, I was a great athlete until I injured my knee.
3>Wrong and Right, I could play at SC but had to take a different route to do so. Grew up loving SC football
4>Right, I was great on the HS level and definitely would have help DLS to beat Trinity last year if I was on that team.
5>Wrong, Most of my ideas are original why you think I make the amount of money I make today. I'm a legit businessman son in which you can learn from. As I'm typing there has been 5,450$ transferred into my account from a broker.
6>Wrong, My bio is one to be very proud of and yours would be the one that is so pathetic.
7>Right, I have a great deal of pride and would never let a chump like you think you're better than me or anyone else.
8>Make sure you punch that clock when you start your tour of duty. LOL!!!

Well the new guy is asking for proof of the resume you boast of. So either provide it or deal with being called a liar, fraud, etc.....
Who in the hell are you??? You need to know your roll son. You're the new guy so you hold no weight here. When you reach my status you'll still be known as a liar and chump.;)

Re:#7 devoid means lacking not abundance...if you went to any college you would know that. You really need to work on your vocabulary. All the swearing and insults are substitutes for your inability to accurately express your anger

Did you study psychology at that imaginary d1 school you started at before your leg was amputated? I hope you don't experience phantom pain to go with your phantom bio

No, #7 means you don't know how to read. You need to improve your grammar skills as well. "We" is a personal plural pronoun. The pronoun your looking for is "I". Also you don't say to whom the pronoun refers to. This is commonly referred to as the antecedent. If you have any further questions check a 6th grade grammar text.
But I am sure there is no "we."

Last edited:
You already posted on another thread you didn't play d1.
We're waiting for you to post this. Crickets.

Did you study psychology at that imaginary d1 school you started at before your leg was amputated? I hope you don't experience phantom pain to go with your phantom bio
No, but I studied how to detect a liar on a message board and you fit that bill. ;)

Yep... You say it, you claim it. Otherwise you're just another chronic liar in my book like you. The only reason you say you believe him is because I exposed you as a chronic liar.You're such a simpleton

So your claiming this now give proof as to why? Because it seems the chronic liar here is you

So your claiming this now give proof as to why? Because it seems the chronic liar here is you
No son you been the chronic liar a few threads ago. You remember that big lie you started in the Mixon thread? You do remember I busted you big time on that, right? I posted all of your little white lies in red when you stated I blamed the girl instead of Mixon. When I made it crystal clear that both parties were at fault. You had no refute to my claims because they were facts about you. You're nothing more than a two bit liar and everyone knows this. ;)

No hitting...use your words. Hands to yourself. Lol. Wow it seems like you plateau'd somewhere in junior high school.

No hitting...use your words. Hands to yourself. Lol. Wow it seems like you plateau'd somewhere in junior high school.
Oh trust me I didn't hit you. A slap is totally different than hitting. I wouldn't be the one slapping you anyway. I have a sister that would slap the shit out of you for me. LMAO!!!!;)

Oh trust me I didn't hit you. A slap is totally different than hitting. I wouldn't be the one slapping you anyway. I have a sister that would slap the shit out of you for me. LMAO!!!!;)

Let's see now: you had a debate coach in college, threaten to slap people, and sing in beyonce's voice. Is someone over-compensating? Lol not that there's anything wrong with it...lol

Let's see now: you had a debate coach in college, threaten to slap people, and sing in beyonce's voice. Is someone over-compensating? Lol not that there's anything wrong with it...lol
And make around 150,000$ a year as a businessman and I have an opportunity to make more. So don't forget that son because that's one of the more important thing I learned in college...;)

Is that all? Bfd,,,I mean, it's nice but nothing to really brag about to others, especially on a board...not that there's anything wrong with it...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT