ADVERTISEMENT

CCS Open Thread 2/19

TheHillZ

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
Halftime at Mitty.

Monarchs lead Riordan 50-17. Lots of Riordan turnovers leading to easy Mitty buckets.

Did anyone attend the SHC vs SI game and can lend some insight as to what happened? I am pretty surprised by this score. SHC beat SI twice this year including a 15 point win just 9 days earlier. The score thread indicates SI took a close game and blew the doors off in the second half to notch their own 15 point victory; a 30 point swing in a little over a week. Curious what happened; injury, great play, change of defense or trap or somebody just got super hot shooting?

SI plays Los Gatos tonight. SI 2-0 and Los Gatos 1-1 but even if LG wins tonight SI would advance because of the 3 team tie breaker(assuming SHC beats Priory). Correct?

No need for the tie breaker. SI beat Los Gatos convincingly.

For their heroic efforts, they earn another date with Mitty in the finals.

Reactions: northbaybbguru
Did anyone attend the SHC vs SI game and can lend some insight as to what happened? I am pretty surprised by this score. SHC beat SI twice this year including a 15 point win just 9 days earlier. The score thread indicates SI took a close game and blew the doors off in the second half to notch their own 15 point victory; a 30 point swing in a little over a week. Curious what happened; injury, great play, change of defense or trap or somebody just got super hot shooting?
I watched online. Irish couldn't get any rebounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT