ADVERTISEMENT

CCS predictions

One of the craziest last 1:30 I’ve ever seen. SI simply did not give up and made clutch shots. Refs calls all appeared to be correct after seeing the replays. Mor’s work on his FTs pay off! Really liked the D and composure from the frosh backup pg down the wire… Up next Mitty. The Monarchs literally punched Riordan in the mouth the last game by being more physical, winning the 50/50 battle, played great defense and executed with confidence. Should be a great rematch.

The final 40 seconds of that Riordan vs SI game + Clear look at the final foul!

Last edited:
Just looked at the replay of the foul... Dunno how I missed that in real-time. Maybe I was looking down to type the bank is open... and there was no sound to help on the NFHS broadcast.

Seck was The MAN going down the stretch... Nailed a mess of clutch FT's, played solid D, cleaned the boards... And on that last play, it looks like he "pulled the chair out" juuuusssssssst enough for the defender to lose his balance and knock Seck down. That's high hoops-IQ stuff right there!

This game will get talked about for quite awhile on both campuses...

Nigel is one of the best players in the Bay Area. Game has only gotten better.

Will be interesting to see what he does next year.

Reactions: SF_Mikey
33-23 Mitty Halftime. Mitchell on fire in first half. Riordan needs to pick up the pace. Wilhite keeping Riordan in the game.

Mitty doing everything right so far in OT…. Monarchs in front 64-56 with 2:20 left.

Riordan steal! But they can’t take advantage, Mitty ball, at the stripe. One goes, Riordan tries to get a quick score…. Nope. Mitty nails a pair from the stripe, but Riordan drive and score in a hurry…. 67-61, Mitty ball, :21 left.

Mitty taking care of the ball, fouled…. FT’s go. Riordan scores at the buzzer, but Mitty wins it 69-63. Great ball game!

Mitty 69 Riordan 63 Final OT
Congrats to the Monarchs! Wilhite almost leads the Crusaders to the upset with 30+ points. Mitchell leads the senior heavy Monarchs.

Just looked at the replay of the foul... Dunno how I missed that in real-time. Maybe I was looking down to type the bank is open... and there was no sound to help on the NFHS broadcast.
Kiddman32, there was sound on the NFHS broadcast. I had the same problem, no sound on the Woodside Priory at Riordan game broadcast by the NFHS network. I solved the problem by starting the broadcast in a new window. First window for the broadcast had many Tabs open, which was probably why I had no sound on the broadcast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT