ADVERTISEMENT

DAL Overview w/ 3 games remaining

J.E.W.

Board Regular
Jan 17, 2013
Many figured that College Park coming from the DVAL would be in top contention for the title and they have struggled heavily! They are 2-6 with both wins over Northgate who is 0-7 and also from DVAL. The DFAL was always a tough league and largely underestimated!

The DAL title figures to come down to the last game of the season between Las Lomas vs Campo!

2/7/17 Result:
Miramonte 77 - College Park 62

2/8/17 Matchups predictions:
Las Lomas @ Northgate 7pm - LL by 20

Acalanes @ Campo 7pm - upset special Aca by 6

Many figured that College Park coming from the DVAL would be in top contention for the title and they have struggled heavily! They are 2-6 with both wins over Northgate who is 0-7 and also from DVAL. The DFAL was always a tough league and largely underestimated!

Especially when you consider that the top 2 teams from the DFAL last year (DV & Dublin) moved to the EBAL this year. CP has been an enigma this year. They started off strong and have just collapsed lately. They only lost to 20-3 Heritage by 3 on January 3rd. If they played today, The Patriots would win by 30. CVC should have been moved to that division rather than Northgate. They have no business playing teams like MD and YV.

I absolutely agree! CVC will get the league banner in a depleted field only to get bounced early in NCS D1 field

Hey J.E.W., I believe that you picked CP to win the league. You missed on that one by a little bit. I agree that Aca will upset Campo. LL will win big against NGate. I'll be at the Aca/Campo game. The NGate/LL game should be a blowout.

Hey J.E.W., I believe that you picked CP to win the league. You missed on that one by a little bit. I agree that Aca will upset Campo. LL will win big against NGate. I'll be at the Aca/Campo game. The NGate/LL game should be a blowout.

Very true I gave them more credit than I should have! I better not play the lottery!

J.E.W, you're not the only one who picked CP to win... I was on their bandwagon too.

What would make that an upset? Because Campo is at home? Acalanes has a pretty good team and good coaching; I believe Aca beat them by 15 in their first meeting, correct?

Campo is ranked #16 in NCS and Acalanes is ranked 24th. Campo is 6-1 in league and Aca is 4-3. I think that's what makes it an upset.

I was dead on with my prediction tonight! And gentlemen for the record "JEW" is my actual name using my own initials first middle and last name!! I thought it was creative lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT