ADVERTISEMENT

Deer Valley 8 @ Wood 20

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
Shocked at this score thought it wud be a grudge match & a shoot out! Was really really concerned with this game...Bluedog2 wut ya think. If anyone has info how this game wet Wid appreciate it!

DV runs the ball alot and takes time on offense. Probably lead to the lower scoring game.

Shocked at this score thought it wud be a grudge match & a shoot out! Was really really concerned with this game...Bluedog2 wut ya think. If anyone has info how this game wet Wid appreciate it!
NCSCALFOOTBALL......I'm shocked,,,I thought for sure,Deer Valley would roll over; Wood, The wildcat defense did its job and Deer Valley hasn't faced a defense yet....Another surprise is California knocking off Freedom 42-27 and it looks like Las Lomas is for real by running over Miramonte out of town 42-13..The week before when las Lomas blasted Alhambra 48-13 I though that the Bulldogs were going no where, but LasLomas proved other wise as Alhambra mowed down College Park 35-13..I'm going to be out of the picture for a while as I have an operaton on my right shouldercoming up Tuesday...

I was at the College Park vs Alhambra game for a half on Friday and College Park looked rough... Many penalties and turnovers and could not move the ball at all... Alhambra was not impressive either... Their QB did.not have a good game at all.... neither of those teams will.go anywhere this year which is too bad because I know.several really good kids who play for College Park an was hoping for them.to.have a great season...

I was at the College Park vs Alhambra game for a half on Friday and College Park looked rough... Many penalties and turnovers and could not move the ball at all... Alhambra was not impressive either... Their QB did.not have a good game at all.... neither of those teams will.go anywhere this year which is too bad because I know.several really good kids who play for College Park an was hoping for them.to.have a great season...
CP started off the season, by racking up plenty of points and droppiing the 48-40 loss to Alameda was a big surprise, both teams are not performing like they should...I can understand Alhambra, but CP has a different problem, they are not clicking when they should, last year, they took off like a house of fire, but went flat and lost their last four games???

NCSCALFOOTBALL......I'm shocked,,,I thought for sure,Deer Valley would roll over; Wood, The wildcat defense did its job and Deer Valley hasn't faced a defense yet....Another surprise is California knocking off Freedom 42-27 and it looks like Las Lomas is for real by running over Miramonte out of town 42-13..The week before when las Lomas blasted Alhambra 48-13 I though that the Bulldogs were going no where, but LasLomas proved other wise as Alhambra mowed down College Park 35-13..I'm going to be out of the picture for a while as I have an operaton on my right shouldercoming up Tuesday...
Thnx Bluedog2! Prayers sent for all to go well & a Speedy Recovery!

Honestly Bluedog2, I also thought Wood wud be rolled by Deer Valley. Apparently Wood's plan worked well for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT