ADVERTISEMENT

DFAL

Trivalley

Sports Fanatic
Aug 13, 2013
Big games this week with a lot at stake.

Dublin vs. Las Lomas. Dublin at 5-2 should win this game against a rebuilding Las Lomas. A win will just about gurantee a playoff birth in D1. Dublin already has a bad loss to Alhambra, two bad losses will surely give them a 16 seed in the NCS D1 playofffs and a likely meeting with De La Salle. I don't want to see a 100-0 score so please beat LL.

Alhambra vs. DV. Alhambra is stiil on life support and needs to be able to stop the run to win. A win puts them in the playoffs. DV looks to go 7-2 and hopes to nab a better seed In the D1 NCS playoffs.

Acalanes vs. Miramonte - A must win for Acalanes. Lose and their post season hopes are over. I believe Acalanes will be able to pass on Miramonte and vice versa. This could be a shootout.

DFAL looks to have 2 big dogs. No way Acalanes stands a chance with Miramonte, Dublin and Las Lomas will be a dog fight to the end I believe. Don't know much about Alhambra but they are coming off a big win.

I see Dublin beating LL by probably 3 TDs and There is absolutely no way I see the Acalanes game and Miramonte game even being remotely close. Miramonte is going to run away and prepare for the league championship game aginst Campo. Acalanes however is still eligible for playoffs if they lose, if they beat LL then Acalanes qualifies for D3 bracket. With 2-1 record in D3. Alhambra badly needs another win in what was a spirited team fighting to the very end with a good Dublin team. Surprised by the result, not a good offensive game but the best ive seen there defense play in quite some time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT