ADVERTISEMENT

DLS-CENTRAL(Fresno)

patrick916

Superstar
Sep 16, 2014
Central (Fresno) will play DLS on Saturday Night in Concord. Will the winner of this game get the nod from CIF to represent NorCal in The State Open Championship Game? Central is currently #5 in NorCal.

Could go a long ways if both teams keep winning.

Pretty interesting if DLS loses and then runs the table to be in the 1-AA game.

Central (Fresno) will play DLS on Saturday Night in Concord. Will the winner of this game get the nod from CIF to represent NorCal in The State Open Championship Game? Central is currently #5 in NorCal.
Folsom should put Central on their schedule. Central is another Sac High with more horses and speed. That said, I would put my money on Central's JV team. Central has too much speed and big bodies on that level. I'm not sure who would win the Varsity game. Should be a very good contest. DLS wins by at least two scores on Friday.

Folsom should put Central on their schedule. Central is another Sac High with more horses and speed. That said, I would put my money on Central's JV team. Central has too much speed and big bodies on that level. I'm not sure who would win the Varsity game. Should be a very good contest. DLS wins by at least two scores on Friday.
Central played grant two years ago and lost by 40 idk how good they are now but I'd take dls by 40

Can you bring back IndianPride or was the name banned?

Central played grant two years ago and lost by 40 idk how good they are now but I'd take dls by 40
Agree, Grant damn near put up 60 pts in that game. I hear that Central's new coach is the best coach they've had in a decade. I just want Folsom to schedule more athletic teams that will give them fits like Sac High does. I prefer them to schedule a SoCal power like Sac High did but I believe the whole Bulldogs program are scared of their own shadow.

Central hasn't lost yet and has only given up 12 points in 4 games. Can't speak to the strength of their schedule but they beat up Liberty pretty good.

DLS is coming off a beating by a very talented BG so Central is going to be on the receiving end of a ticked off DLS team.

Agree, Grant damn near put up 60 pts in that game. I hear that Central's new coach is the best coach they've had in a decade. I just want Folsom to schedule more athletic teams that will give them fits like Sac High does. I prefer them to schedule a SoCal power like Sac High did but I believe the whole Bulldogs program are scared of their own shadow.
The shadow looks good with two rings.

#ChangeTheNameAgain

Man they struggled with athletic teams they were losing to Elk Grove schools before joining the sfl they ended up getting to play better coached teams with less athletes all while "recruiting" those athletes that gave them fits...

Man they struggled with athletic teams they were losing to Elk Grove schools before joining the sfl they ended up getting to play better coached teams with less athletes all while "recruiting" those athletes that gave them fits...
Lol funny how every thread turns into a Folsom one.

Indirect compliment.

Could go a long ways if both teams keep winning.

Pretty interesting if DLS loses and then runs the table to be in the 1-AA game.
Streak One, with DLS's running back out do you think Central has a chance? Central is currently #23 in Cal vs.DLS #5. Central has outscored opponents 186-12 in their first 4 games. With a Central win would they get into The Open Championship or should Folsom get picked if both teams won outright.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT