ADVERTISEMENT

DLS VS ST. Thomas Aquinas

Any word on STA for this year?

https://usatodayhss.com/2019/2019-way-too-early-preseason-super-25-football-rankings

The "Way Too Early USAT Top 25" has STA Ranked #3 ahead of MD... With 15 Returning 3* or Better Players including 4 of the Top 50 Ranked FL Recruits..... The FL guys on the National Board are saying they are are more like a top 15-25 Type of team and won't win their State Championship at their level....

Regardless, this is a Monumental Challenge for DLS and should be an Awesome game!!!... I know Coach A likes to Challenge the Kids, but I don't believe he would schedule this game on National TV just to get Steamrolled...

I am really excited to see DLS this year... With all the Changes on Defense and the Speed and Explosiveness on Offense it should all be alot of fun to watch them play and see how they develop over the season!...

Hopefully it starts with an Upset win over STA!... :)

Reactions: aztecpadre
A USA Today write up indicates that STA's head coach and line coach in trouble for some shady transfer situations. Looks a little bit like a MD type of program these days.

No DLS in that USA Today Top 25 list? I thought this year's DLS squad was supposed to be stronger top to bottom than last year?

.......artificial sweeteners were supposed to be harmlesss, Anna Nicole Smith married for love and just trust the experts to expertisize......

Last edited:
Reactions: bella123
Well, at least the teams up north facing DLS can take comfort knowing the DLS they are playing is not a MD or SJB, with dozens of transfers.

Every time DLS plays a team from down south it cracks me up when they whine about transfers. Now they know how pretty much everyone up north feels when they step on the field with DLS and are totally overmatched.
They should make the transfer rules the same then

"Calispectator, post: 236628,

De La Salle: 0

Didn’t they have at least 1 (the kid from Northgate)? Just saying. I know he didn’t play much but he did transfer in for his senior year. I’m pretty sure a few of the 51 from Orange Lutheran never saw the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorCalHSFan
LOL at the whining and excuse making for losing.You numb nuts realize that those numbers are for every sport boys and girls that these schools participate in.It also doesn’t tell you how many transferred out like the Two starting DB for MD on last years MNC team who have transferred out this year

Nor sure excuses re the north losing in the Open Game. Just that we know for SURE that teams like MD and SJB have at least 5-10 transfers every year.

It sure does take away from the reputation of coaches like Bruce Rollison of MD, but at least he now has a win vs. DLS, as his record against the Spartans improved to 1-4 lifetime.

Nor sure excuses re the north losing in the Open Game. Just that we know for SURE that teams like MD and SJB have at least 5-10 transfers every year.

It sure does take away from the reputation of coaches like Bruce Rollison of MD, but at least he now has a win vs. DLS, as his record against the Spartans improved to 1-4 lifetime.
LOL takes away his reputation? How? Is he breaking rules? If not stop your crying and making excuses about transfers.Everyone is allowed to have transfers not just MD

Bosco and Servite are all boys so their transfer numbers are right up there with the rest of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT