ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom @ Rocklin

FLAGRANT

Sports Fanatic
Oct 29, 2014
Larry I’m sure you will be there tonight. Who will have updates? I’m going Folsom by 7 in a good matchup between the SFL 1 n 2.

Looks like a darn good matchup... If I lived up in the Sac area, that’s likely where I’d be...

I'm going to try and get over there. Or I will be at OR vs Granite Bay. Must win game for OR.
Is Rocklin PG still out ? I thought Rocklin got smacked early in the first Folsom meeting and never really recovered. I do think with the PG healthy they could beat Folsom. Rocklin has a really good group of younger players coming up. Very good JV and Frosh teams. I think Thunder will be team to beat in near future.

Reactions: Renard Monroe
Oak Ridge stifled granite bay team into 13 first half points and went on to win 56-39. Hard to believe GB beat them at OR. Very good defensive effort. First half was ugly offensively for OR but they ended up playing much smoother in half 2. The girls game before was much more enjoyable with OR coming back from a deficit to win by 10.
Folsom ended up beating Rocklin 77-65. Doesn't look like anybody is going to beat them in the SFL.

Folsom always seems to turn it on late in the season

Agree. Having Lynch get into shape from Football is huge. That kid is great 2 sport athlete. Light on his feet and unreal hands. He is a force down low. Fears has a chance to play high D2 level if he keeps improving. Wall has done a great job with this team. Goes deep into bench.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT