ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL SCOREBOARD: WEEK 2

Name me the 20 CCS teams better than McClymonds.

All the number you’re throwing out are subjective. 38th in the SF Metropolitan Area yet 49ers Cal-Hi had them as #6 going into the game.

Please do tell me which 20 teams in the CCS are beating McClymonds as I’m curious to know.
Top ten minimum. We may have to rename Mac “Purdy High” if this keeps up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
13-0 Inderkum at the half. Marin’s defense has been solid. Offense has been locked up by Inderkum’s defense especially their defensive line.

Two big special teams mistakes set up Inderkum for its points

Reactions: MC415
Upset? Wtf you talking about? You should have beaten them 2 scores minimum with 10 D1 players and way more numbers than Mack
If that is the case? Why didn’t you & the greater minds PUT the pick on Riordan,…ignorance is revealed in actions not post

#JustMyOpinion …I could be wrong?

I realize TheR is “Not like Us” on the majority of you gurus on the board, but we are okay with that.

#NextPost,…Please🤣🤣

If that is the case? Why didn’t you & the greater minds PUT the pick on Riordan,…ignorance is revealed in actions not post

I realize TheR is “Not like Us” on the majority of you gurus on the board, but we are okay with that.
Look at the picks you stupid ****ing idiot, I took Riordan as my 10 pick

#NextPost,…Please🤣🤣
I picked Riordan #8 figuring with their 10 D1 players and and all the hype they would beat Mack by 2-3 Scores….

Riordan is clearly overrated…. 🤣

13-0 Inderkum at the half. Marin’s defense has been solid. Offense has been locked up by Inderkum’s defense especially their defensive line.

Two big special teams mistakes set up Inderkum for its points
Oh Snap,…now I get why @MC415 is So upset after being Locked Up,… miss guided frustration 😜😜

I picked Riordan #8 figuring with their 10 D1 players and and all the hype they would beat Mack by 2-3 Scores….

Riordan is clearly overrated…. 🤣
For now anyway... Lets see if the coach can improve as much as the players need to improve.

Reactions: THEOC89

All the number you’re throwing out are subjective. 38th in the SF Metropolitan Area yet 49ers Cal-Hi had them as #6 going into the game.

Please do tell me which 20 teams in the CCS are beating McClymonds as I’m curious to know.
Max Preps…

I’m only going by what is listed in Max Preps…like I said in the post. They are actually listed as #277 in CA. My CCS equivalent comment is based on fact that Live Oak (ranked #275 in CA) is ranked 2 places higher than McClymonds in CA and #20 in CCS. So, I’m saying it’s an “approx. equivalent”.
Im not saying there are 20 teams that would beat McClymonds. I think very few would. That’s one of the points I’m making. The rankings at this point of the season don’t hold much water.

Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
Look at the picks you stupid ****ing idiot, I took Riordan as my 10 pick
Man,….that beat down has you upset.

Name calling, abbreviation of curse words,…it’s the first game of preseason. At least hold it together for League Play, if you don’t you will have a scenic view of Marin football field from MGH CCU😎

Reactions: Truthhertz
For now anyway... Lets see if the coach can improve as much as the players need to improve.
Good Point @FBAddict, all coaches have to coach up. But when your first match out and they don’t roll over, I have to say the future is looking bright

#OneGameAtaTime👏

None of the numbers are subjective. All based on Max Preps. I believe your #6 rank in 49ers Cal-Hi is accurate. Obviously more accurate than Max Preps.
SFcityfan- You are undoubtedly a Riordan super fan, which is awesome. I always appreciate your enthusiasm and support of the program. Every win should be celebrated, so cudos to the team for pulling out the victory…but “Upset or phenomenal comeback”??? Taking into consideration-
Riordan
Per Max Preps…
CA Rank: 34
NorCal Rank: 7
SF Metro Rank: 4
CCS Rank: 2
Roster: 51 Players
McClymonds
Per Max Preps…
CA Rank: 275
NorCal Rank: 91
SF Metro Rank: 38
CCS Rank: 20 Approx. Equivalent
Roster: 33 Players
***yes, I had a little time on my hands this morning:))

Most of those participating in the Pick’m went with Riordan…as the above numbers justify those picks. But, with all of the pre-season hype and number of young men with well-deserved D1 offers & commits, I think most would agree that this game was nothing close to an “Upset or phenomenal comeback”. Give Riordan credit for the come from behind victory, but having to comeback from a 14 pt deficit and needing a 2pt conversion with under a minute left maybe tells us we should wait a few games before getting too wrapped up in rankings and hype (Serra victory last night probably another good example). Before you deem me a hater, please know that I am a huge WCAL fan and cheer for every WCAL team during the non-league games. Riordan may very well end up being the most talented and successful team in the WCAL and maybe even beyond…but I’m a big proponent of letting everyone play a few games before we get ahead of ourselves. I love the excitement, the passion for HS football that everyone here brings to the table and all opinions shared. Keep bringing them. Just thought I’d share my own.

Great football and good health to all!
I neglected to give props to McClymonds in my original post. They are clearly a very good team.

It was that bad,….now I see why @MC415 is so upset, maybe next week Marin can score,…even a FG?

My none Guru advice,… “give hope a chance”. Heck it is a faith base program,…maybe a prayer prior to game would help🤣🙏🤣
Who cares about the game buddy ? You lie constantly and literally make up stuff out to the air and we present the facts about your lies, you have yet to admit it ? Why do you lie so much ? That’s some weirdo shit

Who cares about the game buddy ? You lie constantly and literally make up stuff out to the air and we present the facts about your lies, you have yet to admit it ? Why do you lie so much ? That’s some weirdo shit
I don’t know if I misspoke, I looked at the known Guru’s and saw their picks, since I have never considered you in that group. That is why I didn’t see your moniker.

Please take my advice or it’s going to be a long season for Marin & you. It sounds like you care about the game and that beat down bc you came out after first game hot.

Let me put it like this,…you have no where to go but up.
Here’s a motivational theme song

View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=wRFodKM_Jpk&si=2TBDkDNTqrZHKQjx

🎤drop

Last edited:
Any details?
Not sure what you are looking for - but I think GOAT was simply noting who won and who lost. His angle with Jesuit schools is a little lost with me beyond a simple identification of teams winning and losing.
But looking at the WCAL schools, here's the results.

Serra, traditional Roman Catholic school, beats a presumably very good SJS Folsom 22-21
Riordan, a Marianist Traditional Catholic school, finishes a seemingly easy win with a hard fought finish against OS top team McClymonds 35-34
St. Francis, a Congregation of the Holy Cross Catholic School, beats a traditionally tough SDS Helix 35-14
Sacred Heart Cathedral, a De La Salle Brothers Catholic School, beats a lower CCS foe Soledad easily 43-0
Valley Christian, the only protestant team in an all Catholic league, beats a upper CCS Wilcox school 24-7
Mitty, A Diocesan Catholic Order School, beats a middle of the pack NCS Logan 42-12

And then...
St. Ignatius, a Jesuit Catholic School, loses to a good upper level NCS San Ramon Valley team 10-28
Bellarine, a Jesuit Catholic School, loses to a upper level CCS Menlo- Atherton 10-40

Last edited:
Not sure what you are looking for - but I think GOAT was simply noting who won and who lost. His angle with Jesuit schools is a little lost with me beyond a simple identification of teams winning and losing.
But looking at the WCAL schools, here's the results.

Serra, traditional Roman Catholic school, beats a presumably very good SJS Folsom 22-21
Riordan, a Marianist Traditional Catholic school, finishes a seemingly easy win with a hard fought finish against OS top team McClymonds 35-34
St. Francis, a Congregation of the Holy Cross Catholic School, beats a traditionally tough SDS Helix 35-14
Sacred Heart Cathedral, a De La Salle Brothers Catholic School, beats a lower CCS foe Soledad easily 43-0
Valley Christian, the only protestant team in an all Catholic league, beats a upper CCS Wilcox school 24-7
Mitty, A Diocesan Catholic Order School, beats a middle of the pack NCS Logan 42-12

And then...
St. Ignatius, a Jesuit Catholic School, loses to a good upper level NCS San Ramon Valley team 10-28
Bellarine, a Jesuit Catholic School, loses to a upper level CCS Menlo- Atherton 10-40
Thank you for an update to the dioceses, but on a FB message board. I was looking and asking for detail of actual games.

It seems like confirmation was well worth it with you😁🙏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT