ADVERTISEMENT

Granite Bay versus Vacaville at Vacaville

Refs are terrible as they call a penalty without ever throwing a flag coach pop was arguing but refs don't know what to call on Vaca

Refs absolutely terrible they call a interception when player was already down in the ground and GB player took it away

Vaca defense gets it back but have ball at their own 15 yrd line with 3:51 remaining in the game

Bad punt gives ball back to GB with 3:25 remaining in the game.

GB with ball on Vaca 28 yrd line

Are you sure it was down the middle? Could be a bad angle from the bleachers.

I can't believe it they called everything possible to make sure Granite Bay had the win, they call a penalty without ever throwing a flag, they didn't call a clear fumble on Granite Bay player was never down, they call a GB INT when Vacaville player had ball and was down and GB player ripped it off and the last was the FG that looked right on refs talked for a little bit and then called it no good. Coach Pop went out like never before to the field and argued it's rare for coach Pop to ever argue calls.

If someone has some footage of the FG called no good showing it was good, maybe Vacaville can file a protest with the SJS commissioner's office. Good luck!

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Like I said clear fumble not called against GB then a penalty called a good while after play was over and without ever throwing a flag, an INT against Vaca when player was already down and GB ripped it out, a roughing the kicker at the beginning of the game when GB missed a 50 yrd FG that gave GB the ball again and scored a TD, I never saw nobody touch the Kicker

Even if the FG was no good there was some absolutely bad calls that affected the outcome of the game, on a one point game every play maters

Could the GB player's forward motion had been stopped when the so-called (by you) fumble happened?

Could the GB player's forward motion had been stopped when the so-called (by you) fumble happened?
Or could Dan be a huge Homer than has a hard time accepting that refs generally don't give a rats ass who wins or loses a game? It's not first time I've seen you go nuts accusing refs of cheating against your team. They just suck in general most of the time...without any real intent to hurt or harm a particular team. Not saying they didn't miss calls that could've affected the outcome of this game, but they way you write about it, as if Refs purposely cheated your team....well you lose any real validity with me at that point.

The kick was good...officiating was poor

Not suggesting that you and Dan are wrong, but I gotta believe it was closer to the upright than you guys think for them to call it no good. If it was as close to center as Dan suggests, there's no way they can mistake that call.

It just had to be closer than you think. Was the kick at an angle from the left or right hash?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT