ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Whitney forfeit?

Where did Elliot's son end up and why did he leave? I'd forgotten about him and don't have clue where he's playing now.

Off the field issues if you know what I mean. Put it like this it’s the main reason why we lose kids to inderkum. School in natomas is safer than in the heights

Yeah, sorry. I should have been more specific. But that's to whom I was referring. That move ignited the the entire thing, though it sounds like a lot led up to it. But it was the final straw, for sure.

Let the forum tell it grant started everything and has parents rust the field and players came off the bench. When in fact the parents came to get their kids and stop the fight

Grant is Running BackU---

DeMario Evans-- San Diego State U 1991

Robert Dotson- Recruited by everyone in country 92

Ed Coleman- Idaho State 93

Derrick Graves-- D1 talent forced to share carries with a young Onterrio Smith 96

Onterrio Smith---Tennesse/Oregon 99

Richard Watson--Utah State 2000

Marselus William's-- huge talent recruited by a ton of big time schools 2007

Devontae Booker-- Washington State/Utah 2009
Shaq Thompson- U Washington 2011

Deshawn Collins- Rhode Island 2014

Mike Green- Wyoming 2015

For the past few seasons, Grant hasn't had an every down back capable of carrying a heavy load. This is a major reason why they've struggled recently.

Every year Grant typically has an above average supporting cast. Whats hurt them most is that the past few seasons, they havent had a stud player. In my opinion, the 2014 team had an incredible supporting cast but would have been nationally ranked with Larry Hardy.

I also believe that the past few seasons would have been championship caliber seasons with Robert Dotson Jr. and DeMarcus Ross.

A lot of people aren't talking about it, but DeMarcus Ross (CC) is two touchdowns away from breaking Onterrio Smith's touchdown record. Ross has 98 and Smith finished his career with 99.

IMO, Ross may be the best player in the City. Grant would still be same ol Grant if Dotson and Ross suited up for them.

Ross is an exceptional player. Having him and Chad Elliots son would have been amazing.

Reactions: RidgeRider
A lot of people aren't talking about it, but DeMarcus Ross (CC) is two touchdowns away from breaking Onterrio Smith's touchdown record. Ross has 98 and Smith finished his career with 99.

Tremendous accomplishment, no doubt. But Onterrio did it in less games.

IMO, Ross may be the best player in the City. Grant would still be same ol Grant if Dotson and Ross suited up for them.

Ross is an exceptional player. Having him and Chad Elliots son would have been amazing.

I've been a fan and following DeMarcus since his freshman year. He's been a man among boys that entire time.

@ThunderRam
Absolutely! Onterrio did in less years. Terrio was the truth! One of the best athletes I ever saw. Straight Heart!!!!

I will never forget that game between Grant and Pleasant Valley. Grant won 51 to 54.
Onterrio scored mulitple times.
On one play he took a hand off and got hit 5 times. He get's helicoptered in the air, comes down and does a one handed pushup. He gets up and runs completely across the field, and down the sideline for the score. Must have run 130 yards total on that play.

One of the most fun games I have ever seen. I do remember the Grant fans screaming, Can't we stop that team were playing from scoring:)

Here's wishing you great football

Reactions: BigMann08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT