ADVERTISEMENT

Green vs Cmolina....LMU at Wash State

jazzpt55

Hall of Famer
Sep 29, 2008
Molina da Hawaiian kid vs Gabby ....
I assume Gabby can play already . ..
should be fun

Maybe next year....so Morgan Green the same thing?
Also if you went down to a NAIA school you
Don't have to sit ...is that correct?

Maybe next year....so Morgan Green the same thing?
Also if you went down to a NAIA school you
Don't have to sit ...is that correct?
Morgan Green is actually a different situation. Because she was dismissed, it could be possible for her to petition the NCAA to gain a waiver that would allow her to play at a D1 school this year. Not knowing any of the particulars as to why she was dismissed, I have no idea if it would be grated, but it is possible. Few years ago, some Oregon St. players claimed hardships due to an abusive coach and were allow to play immediately.

It's hard to see that happening this year. First, as far as we know, she hasn't even enrolled in another school, and even if she had, getting approval from the NCAA for immediate eligibility is a long and arduous process. If she doesn't play at all this year, she should be eligible next year regardless of where she goes, at least as far as I understand it, though you never know with the NCAA. She also has enough skills and abilities that she could probably go straight overseas and start making a living playing basketball, if that was her choice.

It's hard to see that happening this year. First, as far as we know, she hasn't even enrolled in another school, and even if she had, getting approval from the NCAA for immediate eligibility is a long and arduous process. If she doesn't play at all this year, she should be eligible next year regardless of where she goes, at least as far as I understand it, though you never know with the NCAA. She also has enough skills and abilities that she could probably go straight overseas and start making a living playing basketball, if that was her choice.
Agreed, just saying there is an avenue to explore should she meet the relevant requirements. Again, I have no info on her specific situation, including if she has enrolled in another school.

Final WSU 92 LMU 45
Molina 9points 4 assists plays
Point basically the whole game
As a frosh...nice start to dakid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT