ADVERTISEMENT

GRIDLEY INVITATIONAL ALERT!!

Marcskit

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2002
Here is some Important, updated information to know about.

Yuba City high School will be in session till 3:00 pm. It takes 10 - 15 minutes for the school to clear out.
AVOID COMING EARLY!! Doors will not open till 3:30 P.M.

Cost of Admission is: 5 dollars per day, or 12 Dollars for all 3 Days.

In light of Emergency contingencies: The Yuba City High school Gymnasium has been declared:
A No Whining, and No Complaining venue. ;)

Here's wishing you great hoops

Reactions: jordan24
5 and 12is very cheap for that quality of games. How about doubling it and giving the other half to the people housed at your school or buy supplies. 10 dollars a day is still worth price of admission.

@Heat I agree giving the other 5 dollars toward the people you are housing at the fairgrounds
is a great idea or maybe just charging $5 to all the local adults and students and
$10 to all visiting parents of participating schools.

5 and 12is very cheap for that quality of games. How about doubling it and giving the other half to the people housed at your school or buy supplies. 10 dollars a day is still worth price of admission.

Feel free to lay a 20.00 at the desk, and earmark the rest to the relief fund. That should be doable
for you.
P.S. Remember about the gym !!

Reactions: nobody209
@Heat I agree giving the other 5 dollars toward the people you are housing at the fairgrounds
is a great idea or maybe just charging $5 to all the local adults and students and
$10 to all visiting parents of participating schools.

Hopefully there is a donation table where people can volunteer to help support the fire victims with even more denominations. The entire area is still in shock.

Feel free to lay a 20.00 at the desk, and earmark the rest to the relief fund. That should be doable
for you.
P.S. Remember about the gym !!

Markskit you wanna expand on Your post. 20 doable for me. I believe I suggested an honest good hearted gesture and you come at it differently. Remember what about the gym.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT