ADVERTISEMENT

Healdsburg & Piedmont

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
Tonight fonds this hoops addict at Piedmont HS... Looked like the best matchup anywhere near me... So far it’s 0-0, 2 minutes in... Now 1-0 Healdsburg.

Quarter ends with Piedmont up 15-14.

Looks to me the Healdsburg’s big man has an edge, but Piedmont is showing some nice long-range bombing.

Piedmont getting something going... A dunk on a breakaway makes it 23-14. 1:48 left in the half.

Def. an early-round KO threat here... 37-19 Piedmont with 3:15 left in the 3rd. Healdsburg not helping themselves at the line...

Yeah, I saw a kid in street clothes on the Greyhound bench and wondered if he was a major contributor or not.

I considered the Logan game, but decided to go to Piedmont and watch the Logan stream when I got home, which I did. Classic game!

btw, I have been in that "small" gym for a game, a lonnnnnngggg time ago... It's not all that small, just not huge like the main gym. Short HS-length court, but probably 1500 seating capacity, maybe a bit more.

On the other end of the gym spectrum is O'Dowd's 500-seat crackerbox. On their website, they call that their "large" gym. I went into the "small" gym last time I was at O'Dowd, and yup, that's small. REALLY small! Like, seating for the benches and maybe 50 of their closest friends... Haven't seen a game there, but I'd bet it's like playing in a circus tent. :)

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT