ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Ratinho has breakout night for USF

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Jordan Ratinho, 2016 De La Salle grad and NorCal Player of the Year as a senior, had 20 points last night in a loss to Gonzaga.

Watched the game last night and USF could be pretty good in the next year or two. Real young and like what Kyle Smith has done thus far.

Saw the game totally agree streak they played with fire and passion against a gonzaga
Team that could be final four bound this year.I definitely liked what I saw from the
dons I was hard on them for years under walters.

Watched him at Dela for 4 years knew he would do good in college. His IQ of game is very good, and boy can he shoot. USF got them selfs a steal with him. Rumblings were he was about to decommit when coaching change happened. Dad convinced him to stay. If you are good enough they will find you! Per his family
Kid had plenty of offers that were not disclosed.

I really like his game. 6"5 guards that have length and can extend the floor are hard not to appreciate. Really like what is happening on the hill again. Lots of family went there and its nice to see the Dons doing some good things. But it pains me seeing Jordan Ford ride pine at St Mary's. I mean he's good enough to get some minutes....

Irish- You in the city? You should go tnite. St Marys. Could be a breakout win for that program. I'm not around so I might have to catch on the tube if its on.

The Dons-Gaels game is on CSN Bay Area tonight at 8. I'll be at Jesuit, but will set the DVR before I go...

Ferrari looks pretty solid to be honest. He is playing a lot better than I expected. Last night against St Mary's I want to say he played 8 minutes or so. But make no mistake Ratinho has a great future here. He played nearly the entire game against the Gaels and looks to be the part of a great addition for the Dons. His size sets him apart.

Gaels are tough though. USF hung tough until about mid second half but ended up losing by 11. You got a 7 footer in Londale who is nearly unstoppable down low in the WCC. USF had no answers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT