ADVERTISEMENT

Latest USA High School Football Rankings

......and though he often makes good, cogent points he manages to inflame an otherwise intelligent, conversation. Bets on how long he is involved in another thread lock down?

Concrete, I agree but i dont see him as the only issue. I understand he can be annoying sometimes, makes most thread about his beloved team, antagonize a lot of postures, creates fake handles, has been an impersonator, stirs the pot, and a laundry list of other issues a lot poster complain about. I tend to like that he has some good insight on his team as most of the posters do. The good honest insight i can value and i will respond to if i feel like i have something to add to the conversation. This site is pretty cool to me for that. I love that i found a place where others share the same passion for hs football(sports) as me. Im now in my forties and most dont understand why i watch/follow hs football. You kats get it and i dont have to explain why. Honestly fellas, We can all tell the difference between providing an insight post verse trying to poke the bear, right? So i dont understand why some many people respond to the nonsense. Why try and put him in his place all the time. If you dont comment on the nonsense, which is pretty obvious, seems that the issue will go away or at least he will get the point that posters arent going there with him anymore. Streakone has been fighting this issue for sometime now, way before i joined. As an administrator im sorry for you streak and understand. Most of you longtime knowledgeable posters have seen it from the beginning until now. Having our moderator lock threads? Id rather he deliver knowledgeable info about norcal sports instead of monitoring ridiculous rhetoric about a game or team, that most of us saw anyways. I saw it, you saw it, he saw it, we all saw it! Again why spend so much time trying to force him to accept what we all saw or whats obvious. Threads arent getting shut down just because of him. They are getting shut down because posters dont like what he said and feel compelled to respond, ALL THE TIME! I dont blame the dude. Everytime he post sometime, kats are all in his shxt eating up every word and comment that comes out his mouth/butt. Again i dont have a problem with him or anyone else, i just wanna spend more time talking about football and developing more insight on norcal football so i can improve my dawm "pickems" score!
Concrete no disrespect intended by using your quote. i appreciate your insight and i like a lot of your comments. I Just saw your post and wanted to add in my two cents.

Reactions: concrete17
No, I believe Folsom is every bit as good as DLS, if not better at this point of the year. Folsom’s q.b. Made too many stupid mistakes that game, also, the refs helped decide the outcome of the game as well. The 2 biggest plays of the game went against Folsom, the one long run called back after flag was thrown 10-15 yards after play was past, something like not enough on line. Then that fumble call. It just seemed like the reds had an agenda against Folsom, for DLS. Also, Bennett made way too many stupid mistakes, some that were caused by DLS. But the one I noticed the most was when Bennett was being tackled, he just flung the ball out ahead of him and was called a fumble and returned. He should’ve just took the sack, but didn’t. He seemed like the only player on the field for Folsom, that was not meantily prepared for tat game. And also being the first game of the year didn’t help.

In comparing DLS to Folsom schedules, and going on just This Year, DLS will play these good teams:

Folsom
Central Catholic (State Bowl Game winner)
St. Francis (state bowl game winner)
Bishop Gorman: down from past years, but still BG
Buchanan: undefeated to date this year.
Then DLS plays their league teams; Monte Vista, California, San Ramon, etc., who are on par with the teams in Folsom's league.

Folsom played DLS; they played, Chaminade, which is not the team they were the past few years. Their other teams on schedule are similar to the teams on the last part of DLD's schedule.

I think norcalfootballfan2 really wants to believe that Folsom is better than DLS. It is possible he is the only fan in Northern California who believes that?

Reactions: cookie530
Remember that it was the first game ever started by the DLS sophomore qb, while Folsom brought back most of the offensive from last year. The advantage there was definitely on the Folsom side.

Please, no commentary on the refs. There was no home bias; it was a well officiated game.

When the season is over, DLS will have navigated a much tougher schedule, since it looks like Chaminade will be sub .500 for the year, and the only other good team that Folsom will play is DLS.

Remember that it was the first game ever started by the DLS sophomore qb, while Folsom brought back most of the offensive from last year. The advantage there was definitely on the Folsom side.

Please, no commentary on the refs. There was no home bias; it was a well officiated game.

When the season is over, DLS will have navigated a much tougher schedule, since it looks like Chaminade will be sub .500 for the year, and the only other good team that Folsom will play is DLS.

We will try and give them a good game and hopefully come out of it an "ok" team. ;)

I am shocked there is no thread about the DLS/Buchanan game. I had DLS winning by 3 TDs. I was shocked to see the game and score so close.

I thought Buchanan was maybe a top 30 team in CA at best. I looked it up and they are currently around #27.

Good for NorCal that Buchanan was able to play well. Cool place down in Clovis.

I am shocked there is no thread about the DLS/Buchanan game. I had DLS winning by 3 TDs. I was shocked to see the game and score so close.

I thought Buchanan was maybe a top 30 team in CA at best. I looked it up and they are currently around #27.

It’s really sad, pathetic and telling of someone’s lack of character to see them with such an agenda of trolling for responses...

It’s really sad, pathetic and telling of someone’s lack of character to see them with such an agenda of trolling for responses...
Wait a minute- a team plays a great game and comes within 7 points of another great team and we can't even mention it on a public forum without someone complaining? Get real. I will post what I want, when I want, in the form of discussion. If you can't handle that, you shouldn't be here.

I have been reading these forums for years and will post what I like. If you can't handle it, then move on.

Crazy to think Buchanan may be the second best team in the Fresno area this year, behind Central. That game should be a great one.

The winner of that game may likely go to the regional SBG.

A lot to look forward to this year.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
Wait a minute- a team plays a great game and comes within 7 points of another great team and we can't even mention it on a public forum without someone complaining? Get real. I will post what I want, when I want, in the form of discussion. If you can't handle that, you shouldn't be here.

I have been reading these forums for years and will post what I like. If you can't handle it, then move on.

Everyone knows who you are and what your agenda is...stop with the childish games and grow up.

Reactions: NorCalHSFan

Well we had a good run fellas. We had 3-4 days to ourselves. Decent conversation, and ability to disagree without agendas. And then out two favorite trolls show up.
And sure, At least Califfbfan keeps his constant anti-Folsom comments consistent, if not predictable. But then Cookie...errr...Cashking....err...G61.... who changes his colors monthly, shows up, like clockwork the instant someone trolls his beloved Bulldogs, and has to do the same about DLS. Sure his above post wasn’t all that bad, but when you have made a career out of posting idiotic comments here, it’s kinda laughable when he shows up with another new handle, and gets all worked up that no one respects his ‘innocent’ comments.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Last edited:
I am not anti-Folsom. Just like to temper the over the top postings that G61; Cashisking always writes.

Crazy to think Buchanan may be the second best team in the Fresno area this year, behind Central. That game should be a great one.

The winner of that game may likely go to the regional SBG.

A lot to look forward to this year.

Grant vs central in a rematch for a shot at a state game BOOKI IT

Reactions: Sacchiefs
Big thank you to all, even if it was only for a few days. Maybe we can set a new record of being grown ups/good role models

Reactions: jamzz94549
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT