ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty 26 Vacaville 37 FINAL

Dan12Kings

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2010
As I try to find my way into the stadium (which has been a workout, have almost gone around the whole school just to find the Stadium entrance) Liberty scores a TD

Wow line is crazy to get in, might get in by halftime. This has been the most difficult high school stadium to get into. SMH

Another TD for Vacaville, the Bulldogs are playing excellent defense in the second half.

Vacaville 31 Liberty 17 3rd Qtr

Liberty finally breaks the Bulldogs second half defense and scores a 60+ TD Pass

Vacaville still leads 31-23 with seconds to play in the third quarter

Last edited:
Great game, Vacaville has to improve on some things for Oak Ridge next week.

DEFENSE.. DEFENSE.. DEFENSE!!!

GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!

Vacaville got it going in the second half on both offense and defense. In order to have a chance of beating Oak Ridge next Friday, for the first time in 4 years my Bulldogs have to play like they did in the second half of this game.

GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!

Reactions: ncscalfootball
This was a good game. That match up against Pittsburg is going to be a good one for sure. But Liberty looks like they have some talent coming up from the JV so I think they'll continue to be strong year to year now. Good job both teams. The more physical team pulled it out that's all.

Dan good to see your Bull Dogs turn it up in the 2nd half. OR lowered the boom on Vista last night. Should be a good game between Bull Dogs and OR next week. Good luck

Vacaville got it going in the second half on both offense and defense. In order to have a chance of beating Oak Ridge next Friday, for the first time in 4 years my Bulldogs have to play like they did in the second half of this game.

GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!
Good to hear from you again Dan12Kings...totally agree with ya...Vacaville is due for a win against Oak Ridge! But they gotta go out and get it first

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT