ADVERTISEMENT

Live streams for games tonight?

RidgeRider

Hall of Famer
Feb 27, 2017
Local team is off tonight and I've decided to stay home on a Friday night. Hoping to catch a game on the internet.

Anyone know of live streams for games tonight?

[QUOTE="sarpar, post: 209946, member: 736"]The nfhs games are free the following day, right?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, not that I'm aware of. You have to have a subscriber account to access as far as I know - will have to double-check though. Have to say NFHS coverage this season is at an all-time low with few or any local games on some weeks this season. As a "yearly subscriber" when I see zero games for the league I follow [WCAL] available I'm not too happy. As for tonite there is hardly anything available of the 90+ teams in the CCS and likewise tomorrow - a big disappointment so far for NFHS..

So my roku swapped feeds from the Central game to the Dls game. It's the same YouTube user so you can find the game that way if you experienced the same problem. Buchanan lining up for a 34 yard field goal...good. 7:50 in the first 3-0 Buchanan. Central 3&Out on first possession.

End of 1st quarter. 3-0 Buchanan.

7-3 Central. Neither team can run the ball. Buchanan just marched Centrals offense down the field with penalties.

10-7 Buchanan. Buchanan had a short field, started on central 40 due to failed onside kick. 25 yard td pass.

14-10 Central. Huge td pass for Central. 1 play 70+ yards. Got behind D and then ran around them when they caught up. 4:35 left in first half. Buchanan treats following kickoff like punt and doesn't recover the ball. Central starts at Buchanan 20. The announcers are in Buchanan booth and coaches are not amused.

21-10 Central. Buchanan mental errors are killing them. They've given Central 14 points so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: RidgeRider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT