ADVERTISEMENT

Marin Catholic Vs Mcclymonds

Yeah MC doesn’t have the horses this year, Mack going to break off some huge plays! Don’t think it’s 42-14 but dont see MC winning this game........I think it’s a 7-3 type of year for MC they don’t have any speed on offense and the secondary is awful awful awful

Yeah MC doesn’t have the horses this year, Mack going to break off some huge plays! Don’t think it’s 42-14 but dont see MC winning this game........I think it’s a 7-3 type of year for MC they don’t have any speed on offense and the secondary is awful awful awful
Hey MC415, Feels like they should consider going with the backup QB for one reason only. It allows Cooke to play both ways in the only positions MC has real need. He would be their best WR and DB. Thoughts?

Reactions: bella123
Hey MC415, Feels like they should consider going with the backup QB for one reason only. It allows Cooke to play both ways in the only positions MC has real need. He would be their best WR and DB. Thoughts?

Was thinking the same, they have a 6’5 junior who is their backup

Thanks for the Info @MC415 you’re always spot on with your assessments of Marin Catholic every year, it helps for the pickem contests :D

Reactions: MC415
Was thinking the same, they have a 6’5 junior who is their backup
He is not the back up. In regard to the game - MC strength defensively is against the run and MACK certainly is not Campo throwing the ball. I think its a closer game than 42-14.

From what Im hearing Mac is not as strong as previous years but still pretty good and this year their numbers are down so I wonder if this might be closer game than many expect? I didnt see whos the home team but I know both teams are pretty strong in their own stadiums particularly with MC playing Saturday day games and Mac playing Friday night games at the Mackhouse...

Mack 28
MC 20

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT