ADVERTISEMENT

Mater Dei scandal

How EXACTLY do they do that? By concentrating talent?

Also, Coaches have to work hand in hand with the high schools admissions department to make sure that the right kids are allowed into the school. Meaning highly athletic kids that may not meet the academic requirements right out of the gate. For these students resources (tutoring/testing/mentors) will need to be allocated to get these kids on track academically so that they meet the academic requirements: 1. to play high school football & 2. to satisfy college admission standards.

IMO these are things schools should be doing anyway but we all know this isn't always the case.

Why are you quoting something that was never said? I would ask why you are stooping to lying but just lying 🤥 would be reaching up for you
Um yes- you basically said that.

Disguising it with "I need to see all the evidence," AFTER seeing the video solidifies that you basically said that! :)

I think it is safe to say that Patsy loves confrontation. Dude posts at 4am often. He quoted something that was never said. If you out quotations before and after a few words, you are confirming that is what was said. Ararar never said that.
and I thought I'm obsessed living vicariously through my son.......... :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT