ADVERTISEMENT

MC Holiday Hoops Day 4

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
Championhip Day!

Just watched the 15th-place game, in which Patterson nipped Centennial-Bakersfield in an entertaining if somewhat unpretty battle... I think it was 72-69.

Kidmann is crazy. Deserves some sort of all american honors for observing hoops.
BTW, really impressive win by Campo over MC. I didn't see that coming.

Reactions: UncleYacht
Kiddman, you’re an animal! No one watches more HS hoops.

Any truth to the rumor Kiddman tours the HS tournament circuit in a refurbished, aging Madden bus complete with a Wurlitzer pipe organ in the rear for his playing pleasure while on those long road trips?

Whatever.....thanks for the b-ball updates. Always start my prep basketball reading by looking for your photo & posts....

55-47 Bakersfield Christian over Ripon for the 11th place spot...

P.s. Thanjs for all the kudos... Funny thing, I’m not sure I ever mentioned Wurlitzer pipe organs on here, but I am actually a fan... I used to listen to ‘em all the time back when bunches of pizza parlors had ‘em... I even used to play... Badly, but not nearly as badly as I played basketball. I even got to try the big Wurlitzer at the Oakland Paramount once...

Reactions: observer22
53-39 to end the 3rd... Cameron Sherwood with a loooooonnnnngggg 3 to end the q.

Manteca ain’t done yet... 55-49 with 5:49 left... Momentum changed when big E Johnson got a T for his 5th foul.

Turlock makes a pair at the line, but now Manteca does the same...

Manteca steal!

One of two at the line, Turlock gets down court... foul... one ft made... Manteca races down and Isaiah Victor sinks it to tie..... OVERTIME!

Manteca somehow manages to get it to just 4... 83-79 with 32 secs left.

And now a steal... 2 ft’s

Dom Victor makes one of two ft’s... foul, Turlock sinks both.... Dom Victor, who has had maybe his worst game ever til now... gets off a 3.... GOOD at the buzzer! More OT...

Dom Victor with a drive and LOUD slam, then a steal... now it’s 94-88 Manteca, 1:01 left in 2nd OT.

Manteca wins a wild one 97-88.

Both coaches will likely take the game tape in the back yard... Bury it. Then blow up the back yard... The game, while very exciting, was also extremely ugly. :)

Oh, and I don’t make comments on the refs. :)

Foothill made it interesting for awhile... but CW got a nice run going midway thru the 2nd and then Alex Villi threw down a tremendous dunk and on the next play closed the half with a bomb from... Oakdale, I think... Score is 45-23 CW.

Hmmmmmm.... 33-7 quarter. 78-30. Make that 35-7. 80-30 after a correction

Last edited:
8 minutes of running clock later, it ends at 87-42.

Cole Anderson of CW named All-Tourney...

Jackson, SPSV big who has been playing really well thus far, just got his 3rd foul. 1:33 left in the half, 43-35 SPSV

Jackson starts 2nd half with the 3 fouls... plays 3 minutes and gets 4th on weak call... right to the bench.

SPSV clings to 5 point lead

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT