ADVERTISEMENT

Mitty Firestorm

ArmchairGOAT

Hall of Famer
Dec 8, 2019
My kids mentioned a hashtag #exposemitty has gone viral on Twitter and was picked up by the SJ Mercury. Very disturbing.

Agree, not sure what's true or not. But it generated a tepid response from the Mitty Leadership last night...

Mitty is getting cooked on Twitter. But like some said, what's true and what's not?

So i fell for it and looked it up... first thing i see is a story by twitter name BRENNY KRAVITZ or @Brenzmc and his time at Mitty and in his History class taught by a Mr. Rojo. Bravo Brenny. I applaud you. It was well said.

wow...just wow.... i cannot say i am surprised. I really am though. so unfortunate.. and here i thought the crips, bloods, surenos, crackheads and LAPD were hard to deal with as a high schooler. that #exposemitty is quite the list

wow...just wow.... i cannot say i am surprised. I really am though. so unfortunate.. and here i thought the crips, bloods, surenos, crackheads and LAPD were hard to deal with as a high schooler. that #exposemitty is quite the list

we get it...you're from the the "streets of LA"...you don't have to remind us in every other friggen post...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT