ADVERTISEMENT

MOREAU VS O Dowd

Ladies and Gents, people are throwing around a lot of shade. Especially towards LL33, for expressing his opinion, which is his right, this is an online forum, not an almanac. Hey NorthBaybbguru, I'm pretty sure you're pumping up Tam who beat your beloved Cardinal Newman just to make CN's year look better. The North Bay was slightly down this year, it happens. At the same time, there are a lot of really good young players who expect to make a splash next year. Tam is a really good high school basketball team, very athletic! That being said, from the video I've seen on Moreau, this is going to be a "boat" race. But that's why they still play the games right! I hope number 3 is able to go for Tam, without him it might be a running clock in the 2nd half. Also, stay off the coaches, they do it for the kids!

Reactions: Agapbliitz
Ladies and Gents, people are throwing around a lot of shade. Especially towards LL33, for expressing his opinion, which is his right, this is an online forum, not an almanac. Hey NorthBaybbguru, I'm pretty sure you're pumping up Tam who beat your beloved Cardinal Newman just to make CN's year look better. The North Bay was slightly down this year, it happens. At the same time, there are a lot of really good young players who expect to make a splash next year. Tam is a really good high school basketball team, very athletic! That being said, from the video I've seen on Moreau, this is going to be a "boat" race. But that's why they still play the games right! I hope number 3 is able to go for Tam, without him it might be a running clock in the 2nd half. Also, stay off the coaches, they do it for the kids!

excuse me?

pumping up the CN boys? are you frign kidding me???
that might be the worst take I've ever heard.
You CLEARLY haven't been following me and my views on the boys schedule and season.

My thoughts were based on human emotions, human nature and kids and my experiences over the last 30 yrs.

It has nothing AT ALL to do with trying to save face for CN...

MY BOLD PREDICTION.....
MC will come out flat.....and TAM will have the lead at half. MC will get their heads chewed off at half and come out balling in 2nd half.

and if I'm wrong feel free to ridicule me sat night :D

*****and BTW the "Boat Race" comment plays right into my narrative!! I like my prediction even more now...lol

NorthBaybbguru I'm happy that you like your prediction even more now....It's not like I moved the odds.... And my comment about leaving the coaches alone was not pointed in your direction, that was meant to be a general statement for those that post negatively about coaches.

The Seniors on Moreau understand the moment it's their last time to win anything at the high school level. Is the game Saturday? School is out on the weekend they have all afternoon to get focused. If 2 opponents take the floor there will be competition, not a "give me game".

LL33,

You are a JOKE man a STRAIGHT JOKE because you work in Oakland you not racist? Come on man that has NOTHNG to do with anything, Coach Mellis has had multiple division 1 players, Coach Ashmore has had division 1 players, you have been a BIG Lou Ritchie fan he has had multiple division 1 players, Frank Allocco when he had those GREAT teams in the 2000's had division 1 players, shit last year they had 2 division 1 players, soooooo not sure what you are talking about, EVERY high school program that has won at a HIGH level and has advanced far in the Nor Cal playoffs has had 1 thing in common, they have all had division 1 player/players on their roster, so SAVE it man you have something against African American coaches as well as players point blank period, by you saying "I work in Oakland" shows your true colors, now Rabb is a disappointment? He is averaging a double double and is the ONLY player in the Pac 12 maybe in the country that gets doubled team EVERY time he touches the ball, so if you know anything about basketball like you say you do then you would know that means something, I guarantee you this at the end of the day he will be able to take care of his family and his self for the rest of his life, that doesn't sound like a disappointment to me.

Talk about off topic. Take care of his family and himself? You know this huh? 19 year kid has it all figured out. We are talking about basketball here. As I write this I'm watching Cal get humiliated by a bubble UTAH team by 30 in which Bird has totally disappeared and Rabb hasn't done squat. Only player in double figures is an ivy league kid (Grant Mullins) who BTW has had a very good year for CAL. Barely recruited the guy has put up double digits averages. Rabb needs to learn to face up from 15-18 feet so he doesn't get double teamed. What part of his game has he improved on? Same guy he was in HS. I will stand by my comments. Disappointing.

Don't even bring Mellis, Ashmore, and Alloco into the equation. Those guys are on a totally different planet. BTW, DLS had a USF kid who I loved watching play who improved over his 4 year career (Ratinho) and Peters who is at D2 Cal Poly Pomona. Sorry not 2 D1 players. Both kids doing very well in college.

Most of you think the NCS D2 champ game is over. It was decided against BOD. Don't sleep on Tam. This is a classic letdown game in the making.

Reactions: hoopjunkie21
LL33,

He doesn't have to have it figured out he will have people to do so, if you watched the game like you say once again you would see everytime he touched the ballbhe got doubled, 15-18 face up game wouldn't matter he still would get doubled, he will be a better pro then a college player.

Totally different planet? Of course they were.lol I am mentioning those coaches because you stated high coaches win with hs players and thats not always been the case when you talking about winning at a HIGH level and beating the best teams

Dela did have 2 division 1 players Nik Peters was recruited by multiple division 1 schools early in his hs career.

KNOW don't sleep on TAM? Come on man you didnt have them making it to the semi's, now its a classic let down game in the making? The ONLY reason you are saying that is because the game is against Moreau, ve because if it was BOD playing them it would be a "BOD win by A LOT".lol

I guess we will just see what happens on Saturday

Rabb will be a lottery pick, believe that. Double Double average when you are doubled sometimes tripled teamed on a team that cant seem to get you the ball. His only mistake was going to Cal and not really mistake staying close to home. Had he gone Arizona or NC he would still be averaging double double and playing in final four.

Cant win high school bay area basketball without D1 talent. Knight has made Moreau n option when they were not before he arrived. He will have those boys ready to play so I cant see Tam sneaking up on them

I don't think anybody had Tam getting this far. Underdogs for sure but Montgomery beat a good LL team and then gets whacked by Tam. You never know.

Agree about rabb should have gone to zona. Tougher to double from out on the floor than in the paint btw.

LL33 is that 5'9 guard that sat at the end of the bench for 3 years and finally his senior year his coach played him about 5 minutes a game and he overcompensates by pretending he knows more than the average bear while posting in the most condescending way he can. I'm sure u are avg 30 a game in the over 40 six foot and under league.
Way to get urs ll33 ✊

I am bringing this thread back to the top, not for folks to add on but to re-read and learn lessons. 10 talented recruited players does not always win Championships. Maybe its an ego thing with the BOD program followers or the fact too many folks tad them for Greatness. You can't put together an All Star teams and expect to beat a High school team that the kids have been playing together since the 4th grade [8 or so year] and that grew up in the same neighborhood being friends and their families hangout together.

Stop drinking the "Purple KoolAid"; stick with the Red flavor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT