7 Cardinal Newman
6 Truckee
5 Downey
4 Los Gatos
3 Grant
2 De La Salle (24-21)
1 Salesian

Last edited:
6-Inderkum at Grant- Tigers looking good. showed they can win on the road. Pacers at home need a big air game.
8-Cardinal Newman at Vacaville- Cardinals can score and have a chance to add a quality road win. Tigers play another week with a team ranked higher.
Placer at 5-Del Oro- Golden Eagles at home opener. Hillmen could be stubborn.
3-Downey at Merced- Knights can throw, Merced had problems versus Patterson. Bears lose home opener.
Serra at 1-De La Salle-3 in a row is hard. DLS looked great vs. Grant. DLS has the home field advantage. Edge goes to Sparti in Concord. 31-26
Liberty at 4- Los Gatos-Wildcats are home after a defensive battle vs. Soquel. Liberty took down Frontier who traveled back up the 99. I like Cats ability to comeback on the road.
McClymonds at 9-St. Francis- Lancers at home, after Helix and McClymond's using a lot of energy in an epic loss to Riordan.
Salesian at 7-Moreau Catholic-Mariners are up against the Pride. MC trying to go 2-0 with more home cooking.
Salinas at 10-Valley Christian-Warriors showing some Moxy on the road at Wilcox. Cowboys' tough opener on the road.
2-St. Vincent at Truckee-This will be a battle in Truckee. The Wolverines and the Mustangs are defending State champions. Make the drive count from Petaluma!

Last edited:
10. Cardinal Newman
9. VC
8. Del Oro
7. Downey
6. Inderkum
5. St. Francis
4. De La Salle (27-13)
3. Salesian
2. Liberty
1. Truckee

Since Downey is in the Pick ‘Em this week, I’ll drop this article about the trick play they executed (years ago) that went viral across social media this week.

Downey’s coach, Jeremy Plaa, calls that play “vomit.”
10. Cardinal Newman
9. VC
8. Del Oro
7. Downey
6. Inderkum
5. St. Francis
4. De La Salle (27-13)
3. Salesian
2. Liberty
1. Truckee

10) Valley Christian
9) Del Oro
8) Downey
7) Cardinal Newman
6) Truckee
5) Los Gatos
4) St. Francis
3) Salesian
2) Grant
1) DLS 24-22

10. Placer
9. St. Francis
8. Inderkum
7. Valley Christian
6. Downey
5. Serra 28-14
4. Vacaville
3. Los Gatos
2. Truckee
1. Moreau

6-Inderkum at Grant- Tigers looking good. showed they can win on the road. Pacers at home need a big air game.
8-Cardinal Newman at Vacaville- Cardinals can score and have a chance to add a quality road win. Tigers play another week with a team ranked higher.
Placer at 5-Del Oro- Golden Eagles at home opener. Hillmen could be stubborn.
3-Downey at Merced- Knights can throw, Merced had problems versus Patterson. Bears lose home opener.
Serra at 1-De La Salle-3 in a row is hard. DLS looked great vs. Grant. DLS has the home field advantage. Edge goes to Sparti in Concord. 31-26
Liberty at 4- Los Gatos-Wildcats are home after a defensive battle vs. Soquel. Liberty took down Frontier who traveled back up the 99. I like Cats ability to comeback on the road.
McClymonds at 9-St. Francis- Lancers at home, after Helix and McClymond's using a lot of energy in an epic loss to Riordan.
Salesian at 7-Moreau Catholic-Mariners are up against the Pride. MC trying to go 2-0 with more home cooking.
Salinas at 10-Valley Christian-Warriors showing some Moxy on the road at Wilcox. Cowboys' tough opener on the road.
2-St. Vincent at Truckee-This will be a battle in Truckee. The Wolverines and the Mustangs are defending State champions. Make the drive count from Petaluma!
You are making sure I'm good on my mascots with your pick'em writeups 😂

Reactions: M.C. fan
10. Grant
9. CN
8. Moreau Catholic
7. Del Oro
6. Liberty
5. St Francis
4. Valley Christian
3. Truckee
2. Downey
1. De La Salle 28-13

10. St. Francis
9. Downey
8 Los Gatos
7. De La Salle (24-14)
6. Inderkum
5. Del Oro
4. Cardinal Newman
3. Moreau Catholic
2. St. Vincent
1. Salinas

10 - St. Francis
9 - Downey
8 - Valley Christian
7 - Del Oro
6 - Los Gatos
5 - Cardinal Newman
4 - Moreau Catholic
3 - De La Salle (28-24)
2 - Grant
1 - Truckee

10 - Placer at Del Oro
9 - McClymonds at St. Francis
8 - Serra at De La Salle
7 - Downey at Merced
6- Salinas at Valley Christian
5 - Cardinal Newman at Vacaville
4 - Liberty at Los Gatos
3 - Inderkum at Grant
2 - Salesian at Moreau Catholic
1 - St. Vincent at Truckee

My picks are in bold

10) Cardinal Newman at Vacaville
09) Salinas at Valley Christian
08) McClymonds at St. Francis
07) Placer at Del Oro
06) Downey at Merced
05) St. Vincent at Truckee
04) Liberty at Los Gatos
03) Salesian at Moreau Catholic
02) Inderkum at Grant
01) Serra at De La Salle (24-21)

Last edited:
Was hoping to see Marin Catholic vs St Mary’s Stockton on this this week’s pick’em. Calpreps projects a 14-13 game. Unfortunately, I’m still out of the country and won’t make it to the game. Doesn’t help that my internet connection on the cruise ship is terrible. Connected currently on land via phone network in Messina (Sicily), Italy, where it’s 11:07am. Bonjourno!

Reactions: M.C. fan and RLS13
10 SF
9. CN
8. Valley Christian
7. Downey
6. DO
5. Los Gatos
4. Moreau Catholic
3. DLS (21-14)
2. St Vincent
1. Grant

Here are the games for this week. Picks are due by 7:00 PM on Friday

Inderkum at Grant
Cardinal Newman at Vacaville
Placer at Del Oro
Downey at Merced
Serra at De La Salle
Liberty at Los Gatos
McClymonds at St. Francis
Salesian at Moreau Catholic
Salinas at Valley Christian
St. Vincent at Truckee

Game of the Week Poll - https://norcalpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/week-3-game-of-the-week-poll.30696/
10. SF
9. Newman
8. Downey
7. Del Oro
6. VC
5. Salisian
4. Los Gatos
3. Indy
2. Truckee
1. DLS 20-17

You are making sure I'm good on my mascots with your pick'em writeups 😂
I think it's important to include the school mascot. Mostly animals who are bulldogs, wildcats, noblemen, horses, cougars, lions, hillmen, gauchos, dons, crusaders and even patriots and occasionally a zebra or donkey.

Here are the games for this week. Picks are due by 7:00 PM on Friday

Inderkum at Grant
Cardinal Newman at Vacaville
Placer at Del Oro
Downey at Merced
Serra at De La Salle
Liberty at Los Gatos
McClymonds at St. Francis
Salesian at Moreau Catholic
Salinas at Valley Christian
St. Vincent at Truckee

Game of the Week Poll - https://norcalpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/week-3-game-of-the-week-poll.30696/
10 cardinal newman
9 Downey
8 Grant
7 St Francis
6 LG
5 DLS
4 Placer
3 MC
2 VC
1 st vincent

10. St. Francis
9. Cardinal Newman
8. Downey
7. De La Salle 24-17
6. Grant
5. Valley Christian
4. Del Oro
3. Los Gatos
2. Moreau Catholic
1. St Vincent

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
Was hoping to see Marin Catholic vs St Mary’s Stockton on this this week’s pick’em. Calpreps projects a 14-13 game. Unfortunately, I’m still out of the country and won’t make it to the game. Doesn’t help that my internet connection on the cruise ship is terrible. Connected currently on land via phone network in Messina (Sicily), Italy, where it’s 11:07am. Bonjourno!
SM is going to obliterate MC, this is MC worst team in the Mozi era, they have not a single player on offense with speed and their QB is so bad, the second he senses any pressure he becomes one of the worst QBs in Northern California….the offensive line so down like 2-3 starters, their special teams are especially bad……their defense is tough but can’t contain SM too long when their offense and ST puts them in bad spots……this MC team is a 5-5 team and will only beat Tam in non league was surprised they didn’t work the transfer portal and bring in a RB with some speed

• Wow
Reactions: bulldogmgc
SM is going to obliterate MC, this is MC worst team in the Mozi era, they have not a single player on offense with speed and their QB is so bad, the second he senses any pressure he becomes one of the worst QBs in Northern California….the offensive line so down like 2-3 starters, their special teams are especially bad……their defense is tough but can’t contain SM too long when their offense and ST puts them in bad spots……this MC team is a 5-5 team and will only beat Tam in non league was surprised they didn’t work the transfer portal and bring in a RB with some speed
MC has always had a solid stable at QB, RB and OL. Are the 'Cats just a young squad? A family member goes to MC so always rooting for them. Good luck!

Reactions: MC415
MC has always had a solid stable at QB, RB and OL. Are the 'Cats just a young squad? A family member goes to MC so always rooting for them. Good luck!
The QB when has no pressure can spin it, but he has Jimmy G legs so (MC benched him for the playoffs last year and put in a mobile QB and you saw that results) second any pressure comes he takes huge sacks or throws picks, the OL has injuries right now they were down 3 starters last week mid way through the game, after Charles Williams graduated they have zero in the RB department

What I think happens after they get smacked up again by teams blitzing them is they bring their D1 WR to Braden Dixon-Bacich to play QB so they have a runner back there and they will improve as the season goes on like they did last year when they made a similar switch, their special teams is terrible and was last year so that won’t change…….their defense will be solid at least

Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
10. Del Oro
9. Serra
8. Liberty
7. Inderkum
6. Valley Christian
5. St. Francis
4. Merced
3. Truckee
2. Cardinal Newman
1. Moreau Catholic

SearsPoints Says:

10 - Cardinal Newman
9 - St Francis
8 - Valley Christian
7 - Del Oro
6 - Truckee
5 - Los Gatos
4 - Inderkum
3 - Downey
2 - Moreau Catholic
1 - De La Salle (24-21)

10) Truckee
9) Valley Christian
8) Inderkum
7)Cardinal Newman
6) Moreau
5) St Francis
4) Del oro
3) Downey
2) Los Gatos
1) DLS 24-17

10. Serra at De La Salle (24-21)
9. Liberty at Los Gatos
8. Cardinal Newman at Vacaville
7. McClymonds at St. Francis
6. Salesian at Moreau Catholic
5. Downey at Merced
4. Salinas at Valley Christian
3. Inderkum at Grant
2. St. Vincent at Truckee
1. Placer at Del Oro

Reactions: championcif75
10. Liberty
9. Cardinal Newman
8. Truckee
7. Inderkum
6. Placer
5. Downey
4. Serra 20-13
3. St. Francis
2. Salinas
1. Moreau Catholic

Reactions: championcif75
Dang! I just noticed that MC got beat last week 0-26 to Inderkum. SM rebounded well with their win vs Central Catholic. Unsure if Galvan returns at QB or transfer player from Tokay, TK, continues at QB for SM. He did a fine job getting the ball to the playmakers Moore and Gayles and let them do their thing. Yep, might be tough to keep up with them if unable to match scoring with them.

Btw, figured out why I was having internet problems on the ship. Needed to use a VPN so I could change my location to someplace in the USA, as many sites like Peacock and DirecTV streaming only operate in the USA. I’m also no longer blocked (403 Forbidden) to this website like I was before. I’m using NordVPN. Works great!

Reactions: M.C. fan and MC415
Inderkum at Grant- Indy 5
Cardinal Newman at Vacaville- CN 10
Placer at Del Oro- DO 4
Downey at Merced- Downey 1
Serra at De La Salle- DLS 6 21-14
Liberty at Los Gatos- Liberty 7
McClymonds at St. Francis - SF 3
Salesian at Moreau Catholic- MC 2
Salinas at Valley Christian- VC 8
St. Vincent at Truckee- truckee 9

10. St. Francis