ADVERTISEMENT

NCP Pick'em - Week 4

Well BRUH you are the one on this thread who said you had back to back perfect scores. Either you are
A. Delusional
B. Liar
C. NCSF
D . All the above
There were exactly 4 perfect 55's last year
Superslow ,H.E.A.T and NCSF had back to back

Well BRUH you are the one on this thread who said you had back to back perfect scores. Either you are
A. Delusional
B. Liar
C. NCSF
D . All the above
There were exactly 4 perfect 55's last year
Superslow ,H.E.A.T and NCSF had back to back
Look Sir. under my moniker PGownsWhitney I had three perfect 55 pick'ems last year. I could be wrong but I believe two were either back 2 back or two weeks a part. Nevertheless, I had more perfect pick'ems than anyone else last year. So the answer to your choices is (E) Awesome. Don't make me get Streak One on you.:mad:

CT4L

[
Streak please help this guy. Bruh you are losing all credibility on this board. Word to the wise, if your gonna lie at least make sure the threads you refer to aren't still available.
PGOWNSWHITNEY
Week 0 37
1. 51
2. 32
3. 51
4. 40. Super slow had 55
5. 53
6. 33
7. 35. NCSF. Had 55
8. 52 NCSF. Had 55
9. 44
10. 54. HEAT. Had 55
11. 40
For a total of 522

You said QUOTE="CaliTrojan4Life, post: 140501, member: 1356"]Last year I luckily had two consecutive perfect Pick'em (55) weeks and three for the year. After five weeks of Pick'em this year I finally reached the 50 plus mark. What a difference a year makes. Gotta do better if I'm going to be in the top three.[/QUOTE]

[
Streak please help this guy. Bruh you are losing all credibility on this board. Word to the wise, if your gonna lie at least make sure the threads you refer to aren't still available.
PGOWNSWHITNEY
Week 0 37
1. 51
2. 32
3. 51
4. 40. Super slow had 55
5. 53
6. 33
7. 35. NCSF. Had 55
8. 52 NCSF. Had 55
9. 44
10. 54. HEAT. Had 55
11. 40
For a total of 522

You said QUOTE="CaliTrojan4Life, post: 140501, member: 1356"]Last year I luckily had two consecutive perfect Pick'em (55) weeks and three for the year. After five weeks of Pick'em this year I finally reached the 50 plus mark. What a difference a year makes. Gotta do better if I'm going to be in the top three.
I may have gotten perfect score confused with how many weeks I was the winner. If that's the case my bad and I apologize. Last year was my first time playing Pick'em for an entire year. How many of those pick'ems did I come in first place?

CT4L

Really? I like predicting the scores guys, but could care less who predicted what last season as I actually have a life [OK that shd get a reaction].
Lets get back to upcoming & forget a year ago - doesn't matter any more. Who ever does better this coming week in Pick'ems wins the argument, Agreed? BTW you're both better than me in pick'ems & I don't lose any sleep over it. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT