ADVERTISEMENT

NCS Teams Rolling

observer22

Hall of Famer
Mar 10, 2006
Not only does the NCS have all 4 of the D1 teams in the semifinals, and half of the remaining Open teams, virtually all of the sections' top teams have done a great job of staying alive and advancing up to this point. This is a pretty amazing accomplishment in this era of competitive equity where all the top teams are going into the top divisions.

NCS D1 Finalists: DLS - Open Semis, Logan - D1 Semis

NCS D2 Finalists: Moreau - D1 Semis, BOD - D1 Semis

NCS D3 Finalists: Salesian - Open Semis, Campo - D2 Semis

NCS D4 Finalists: Branson - D1 Semis, Fortuna - lost by 2 last night, but D4 Semifinalist Piedmont in D4 Semis

NCS D5 Finalists: Stuart Hall - lost by 4 last night, University - D3 Semis

NCS D5 Finalists: Stuart Hall - lost by 4 last night, University - D3 Semis

This will burn for awhile....but congrats to the other teams, and congrats to Uni for pulling out a tight one last night. They are our rivals, but I respect the way they play.

NCS has definitely had a great season! (And I've been in a whole lot of NCS gyms, too!)

NCS teams excelled tonight, with Logan outlasting Branson in D1, Campo crushing Serra in D2, and University edging Monterey in D3. Congrats to all 3, as well as Sheldon, Immanuel and Shasta in sewing up NorCal titles. Salesian had a pretty good season as well.

I don't have a clue... Somewhere north of 100, I'd say...

Plus probably a dozen or so girls’ high school games, and no telling how many games seen online. You’re a machine!

And that doesn’t even include all the games from this coming weekend up at Golden 1!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT