ADVERTISEMENT

Newman KO'd at home by 6 seed!

I always say that this time of the year you need a couple guys that are college players whether its D1, D2, D3, Juco, etc to really make a deep run. You will find this is a theme among all the teams and some of the best teams are the ones that have 3+ starters that will play in college even if its D2-D3. Newman's team this year doesn't have one college player that I can see. They were an above average team that played a very below average schedule. I blame the scheduling on the coach but ultimately you need talent to move forward.

Look what I have been missing the last 2 years. Wish I had known about this board. For the record, Baker will be playing ball at SSU, and believe me, I would know that. And, Lee will be playing ball at a D3 school in Texas. And, there are certainly some players that could play at least JC ball (Wallace if he wasn't playing football and Jaylon Durel as well). So saying there is no talent on that team that could play even JC ball isn't right.

I just love how everybody "knows" all this information. Unless I hear the information straight from the player or parent, I don't count on it being correct. I've seen things about my own child on here this is totally incorrect!

Newman has a bunch of good HS players and that is it. Wallace was a JC type player before the knee injury but not the explosive player he once was and he's 5"9. He will do great at Humboldt in football. A good fit. No idea who Lee is. Did he play? Baker can shoot it and has size and skill but SSU is a leap. The team Newman had that went to state had 2 studs. Love and Hammell. Both have excelled in college.
Doesn't matter anyway the season is over and best case was Newman would have been 1 and done in Norcal d2.

Reactions: insidescoop99
I just love how everybody "knows" all this information. Unless I hear the information straight from the player or parent, I don't count on it being correct. I've seen things about my own child on here this is totally incorrect!
just because you don't like the information stated as facts doesnt mean it isnt true!

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
Agap - you are wrong. I don't understand your personal attacks at all. Montgomery and Cagers basketball hopefully would not support all the venom you are creating, Unfortunately, you are hiding behind a screen name. Like you did with NorthBay, there are plenty of people trying to figure out who the keyboard coward behind agap truly is. Most everyone knows NorthBay, it surprises me that you do not.

Last edited:
Reactions: toniguanella
Agap - you are wrong. I don't understand your personal attacks at all. Montgomery and Cagers basketball hopefully would not support all the venom you are creating, Unfortunately, you are hiding behind a screen name. Like you did with NorthBay, there are plenty of people trying to figure out who the keyboard coward behind agap truly is. Most everyone knows NorthBay, it surprises me that you do not.
if you read my posts above, you would see I know exactly who he is. He knows I know who he is. He is trying to hide

everything I have stated is true. just because you dont like the truth doesnt mean it isnt the truth. if what i was saying had no merit to it at all you people wouldnt be scrambling around town asking who i am. it obviously bothers you so i know what i am saying has merit and truth. the truth hurts

Wow talk about fake news! So let me enlighten some folks.
Larry the Legend; Baker IS playing at SSU next year, but will redshirt, as all freshmen do. Wallace is NOT playing at Humboldt, although he had an official visit.
Agap: you've made some pretty uncouth comments on here that I would call you to the rug on, but I'll stick to facts.
1. Newman is a D4 school who plays in a predominantly D2 league and consistently wins. Whens the last time Monty has won any NBL titles? In anything?
2. That lefty girl from Newman has been leading that team to league titles and state championships since she was a freshman. Whats your boy doing over at Monty? Shes already scored over 1000 pts as a junior. Your boy? I can keep going but I'm a nice guy.
3. Your boys Cager team played Travis' Express team multiple times and that record was pretty lopsided in favor of the omelette flipper. How many of those Express boys are contributing on winning teams compared to the cagers? Numbers don't lie. Lets stick to facts and stop this nonsense. Everyone has an opinion but we all know what they say about that.

without checking I'm assuming Salesian boys in 2015? perhaps you are choosing the 1 yr D4 did not have an OPEN team on the boys side? Salesian boys have perennially been an OPEN contender every year since the OPEN inception.
And on the girls side Salesian and SMB who not only have been going OPEN almost every year but have had multiple McDonald All Americans come thru.

And Im never said D3 isn't good....I just said I thought D4 since the OPEN inception has been the toughest in the NCS.

OK, so I did check. Here are the facts (and none of these are alternative facts).

We've had 4 years of the Open. Here are the NCS teams, with their league and division at that time:

1 seed = De La Salle (EBAL, Division 1)
3 seed = Moreau Catholic (MVAL, Division 3)
8 seed = Salesian (Tri-County Rock, Division 4)

1 seed = Bishop O'Dowd (WACC-Foothill, Division 3)
2 seed = Monte Vista (EBAL, Division 1)
5 seed = El Cerrito (Tri-County Rock, Division 2)

4 seed = Newark Memorial (MVAL, Division 2)

1 seed = Salesian (Tri-County Rock, Division 4)
3 seed = Bishop O'Dowd (WACC-Foothill, Division 3)
7 seed = Newark Memorial (MVAL, Division 2)

OK, so here's where we stand when we look at 4 years worth of data:

Total NCS teams = 13
Division 1 = 2 teams
Division 2 = 4 teams
Division 3 = 5 teams
Division 4 = 2 teams

MVAL = 4 teams (for the next time Larry says that league is "absolute awful." https://norcalpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/ncs-d2-matchups.15800/#post-157397)
Tri-County Rock = 4 teams
WACC-Foothill = 3 teams
EBAL = 2 teams

Now here's where it gets interesting. The only team that has ever gone out of Division 4 is Salesian, and they moved up to Division 3. The only teams to ever go out of Division 3 (O'Dowd and Moreau) moved up to Division 2. And the only teams to ever go out of Division 2 (El Cerrito and Newark) both moved up to Division 1. So if you consider the history of teams to go to the open based on their current division, it looks like this:

Division 1 = 6 teams
Division 2 = 5 teams
Division 3 = 2 teams

Division 4 has no teams that have ever gone to the open, and the only team in Division 3 that has ever done so is Salesian, who you had to figure was an excellent candidate to go to the open again this year. Meanwhile, Division 2 has 2 teams that have a history of doing so, and one (Moreau) lost two of their best players, so you had to figure they were a longshot to get the call up. Which is why it makes no freaking sense that Cardinal Newman would petition up at all, and if they DID petition up, that they would petition up to Division 2 instead of Division 3!!! If you really thought you had a special team that warranted petitioning up 2 divisions (which is hard to grasp considering you were coming off being an 8 seed in NCS Division 4 least year), wouldn't you have then prepared your team for the test of the season? And if you really DIDN'T think your team was going to make a run at a Division 2 title, wouldn't you have been better served staying in Division 4 (where no team has ever gone to the open) or Division 3 (where only Salesian was likely to be seeded higher)? Furthermore, if St. Joe's and SPSV get an open bid, you would have likely been the highest NCS Division 4 seed in Norcals, and if you'd gone Division 3, you ALSO might have been the highest seeded NCS team in Norcals. This is clearly NOT a move aimed at chasing a title.

Now, couple this completely inexplicable and irrational logic with CN's football team moving DOWN to Division 4 2 years ago despite having won in the postseason virtually every year, and it's an even bigger head scratcher. The only reason to do this in football is to chase a title, but it shows a COMPLETE lack of connection between the two programs. Then throw in the story that Cronin decided to leave CN to go to Windsor, only to change his mind, and it begs a really serious question - WTF IS GOING ON AT CARDINAL NEWMAN?!?!?!?

Reactions: Fentons Cream
OK, so I did check. Here are the facts (and none of these are alternative facts).

We've had 4 years of the Open. Here are the NCS teams, with their league and division at that time:

Total NCS teams = 13
Division 1 = 2 teams
Division 2 = 4 teams
Division 3 = 5 teams
Division 4 = 2 teams

MVAL = 4 teams (for the next time Larry says that league is "absolute awful." https://norcalpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/ncs-d2-matchups.15800/#post-157397)
WACC-Foothill = 3 teams
EBAL = 2 teams

Now here's where it gets interesting. The only team that has ever gone out of Division 4 is Salesian, and they moved up to Division 3. The only teams to ever go out of Division 3 (O'Dowd and Moreau) moved up to Division 2. And the only teams to ever go out of Division 2 (El Cerrito and Newark) both moved up to Division 1. So if you consider the history of teams to go to the open based on their current division, it looks like this:

Division 1 = 6 teams
Division 2 = 5 teams
Division 3 = 2 teams

Division 4 has no teams that have ever gone to the open, and the only team in Division 3 that has ever done so is Salesian, who you had to figure was an excellent candidate to go to the open again this year. Meanwhile, Division 2 has 2 teams that have a history of doing so, and one (Moreau) lost two of their best players, so you had to figure they were a longshot to get the call up. Which is why it makes no freaking sense that Cardinal Newman would petition up at all, and if they DID petition up, that they would petition up to Division 2 instead of Division 3!!! If you really thought you had a special team that warranted petitioning up 2 divisions (which is hard to grasp considering you were coming off being an 8 seed in NCS Division 4 least year), wouldn't you have then prepared your team for the test of the season? And if you really DIDN'T think your team was going to make a run at a Division 2 title, wouldn't you have been better served staying in Division 4 (where no team has ever gone to the open) or Division 3 (where only Salesian was likely to be seeded higher)? Furthermore, if St. Joe's and SPSV get an open bid, you would have likely been the highest NCS Division 4 seed in Norcals, and if you'd gone Division 3, you ALSO might have been the highest seeded NCS team in Norcals. This is clearly NOT a move aimed at chasing a title.

Now, couple this completely inexplicable and irrational logic with CN's football team moving DOWN to Division 4 2 years ago despite having won in the postseason virtually every year, and it's an even bigger head scratcher. The only reason to do this in football is to chase a title, but it shows a COMPLETE lack of connection between the two programs. Then throw in the story that Cronin decided to leave CN to go to Windsor, only to change his mind, and it begs a really serious question - WTF IS GOING ON AT CARDINAL NEWMAN?!?!?!?
way to go! great post! I will say the disconnect is because there are MANY people running the show at CN. some are parents, some are admin, some are teachers, some are neither. some of the sports programs run their own show others do not. many of the top athletes at CN are not paying to be there. it is a total sh*t show in my opinion. go monty!

Everybody pays to go to Newman.
may want to adjust that statement

guru is an expert on this subject- maybe he can elaborate? he has personal knowledge.
ask ms guanella is her kid is paying to be there?
scholarships my friend? everyone knows about em few talk about em

Just a few observations:

1) Anyone who thinks Bonfigli is the problem is a moron.

2) I was not a fan of the jump to D2. D2 is historically inferior, the top end, to D4. This decision was made mid-year though so he already knew which division teams were in so I don't think it was about dodging competition. I think he saw an opportunity to be a top 6 seed and make NorCal because O'Dowd and Moreau would be pulled to open. As it turns out, only 1, or neither will.

3) St Joes, St Mary's, Modesto Christian etc played D1 because they were allowed to. The Cif then changed the rules and forced teams to stay in divisions by enrollment. Rules have been eased since. Lippi is not ducking anyone

4) some of you are very inappropriate with your comments and should reflect on why you are so fired up about high school basketball.

5) enjoy the playoffs

Total NCS teams = 13
Division 1 = 2 teams
Division 2 = 4 teams
Division 3 = 5 teams
Division 4 = 2 teams

WACC-Foothill = 3 teams
EBAL = 2 teams

Division 1 = 6 teams
Division 2 = 5 teams
Division 3 = 2 teams

Noknight

Sometimes even with the great breakdown and research you did to disprove (factually) some of the comments given by some of the high school basketball pundents in here, even with facts and logic they wont here you. One can never be wrong, this is why I don't argue with fools.

Ive watched just as much (probably more) HS basketball over the past 50 years (starting with TOC's in the 70's) than a majority of the posters in here (im probably old enough to be their fathers). People are free to have their own opinion and thats what message boards are about but to come one here with "Alternate Facts" just makes everyone know that he has an agenda.

But I did some research and here are facts;

Tyler Klingenbeck
http://www.goslugs.com/sports/mbkb/2016-17/bios/klingenbeck_tyler_2239
-Came into MC as a skinny frosh, left as a knockdown shooter and now playing at UC Santa Cruz

Andy Mitchell
http://www.sonomaseawolves.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3175
-Came into MC as a drive only scorer, left scoring from all these areas on floor. Started at Sonoma State

Oscar Frayer
http://www.gculopes.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4062
- Came into MC as a back to the basket center, left as a 3pt shooting, dribble drive attacking, defensive stopper. Starts at Grand Canyon University and will be in running for WAC Freshman on the year- Oh BTW he probably should have quit hoops and ran track.

Brandon Lawrence
http://www.redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/brandon_lawrence_1034595.html
-Came into MC as spot up 3 pt shooter, left as a lock down defender, mid range shooter who can finish in traffic. Playing at St. John's for Chris Mullins.

Terrell Brown
http://www.sjsuspartans.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/terrell_brown_1022908.html
-Came into MC as a 5'8 skinny JV player. Left as one of the best players in the class of 2016. In the running for Big West Freshman of the year

Damari Milstead
Committed to GCU. Will probably have an impact immediately. Has gotten better every year he has been at MC. Has played in 3 section championships in 3 years, has scored 2,000 points, and can score from anywhere on floor. One of the best defenders in California.

Nothing subjective here, just actual facts backed up by stats that have been sited here. If I had a son that young still and lived in the east bay Id send him to MC, the proof is in the kids that go on to play at the next level.

Agap...you are doing a disservice to both Monty and Cagers by attaching your name to their programs and then spewing out the BS you have been spewing. If you represent the type of people over at that school/AAU program, people are going to want nothing to do with it.

For the record....

D4 in the NCS has historically been arguably the toughest division in (boys and girls) basketball with OPEN teams EVERY year, and sometimes multiple teams. Mainly because D4 is typically the private school level.

D2 has been historically the softest. (mostly public school level)

Now with the NCS doing competitive equity that has and will continue to change as the better programs will start to move up the section division ladder.
What D4 teams made open in 2014 and 2015? I can't think of any

"Baker can shoot it and has size and skill but SSU is a leap." LarrytheLegend

Let's leave the recruiting up to the professionals. Good thing Pat at SSU made the decision and you didn't, Larry. Your opinion is not fact.

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood

Total NCS teams = 13
Division 1 = 2 teams
Division 2 = 4 teams
Division 3 = 5 teams
Division 4 = 2 teams

WACC-Foothill = 3 teams
EBAL = 2 teams

Division 1 = 6 teams
Division 2 = 5 teams
Division 3 = 2 teams

for the record I was including the girls into my OPEN conversation also

for the record I was including the girls into my OPEN conversation also

Since this is the boys basketball board and we're discussing the decision to have CN's boys team petition up to Division 2, I didn't look up that information. But if Division 4 is harder in girls, why didn't CN petition up to Division 2 for the girls team?

Just a few observations:

1) Anyone who thinks Bonfigli is the problem is a moron.

2) I was not a fan of the jump to D2. D2 is historically inferior, the top end, to D4. This decision was made mid-year though so he already knew which division teams were in so I don't think it was about dodging competition. I think he saw an opportunity to be a top 6 seed and make NorCal because O'Dowd and Moreau would be pulled to open. As it turns out, only 1, or neither will.

3) St Joes, St Mary's, Modesto Christian etc played D1 because they were allowed to. The Cif then changed the rules and forced teams to stay in divisions by enrollment. Rules have been eased since. Lippi is not ducking anyone

4) some of you are very inappropriate with your comments and should reflect on why you are so fired up about high school basketball.

5) enjoy the playoffs

FWIW, I never said Bonfigli was "the problem" with anything. Frankly, I don't have any tie to CN, & don't necessarily care what they do. I'm still pissed, though, that the NCS Seeding Committee rewarded that obviously flawed resume & forced Moreau & O'Dowd to play in the semis.

Also, I disagree that D2 is historically inferior to D4 at the top, & think I proved it

is that so? we have TWO close family friends that have kids in newman and in sports there. one pays zero on scholarship, one pays half on scholarship.

r u saying this isn't true?

CN does NOT have scholarships...

They do however have tuition assistance. As anyone who has ever looked into sending their child to CN knows you can apply for tuition assistance when they apply to go there.
The process involves a lot of paperwork, turning over your financials and negotiating. CN is NOT looking to turn kids away and FAMILIES THAT NEED HELP CAN GET HELP.
I don't have a kid at CN
so I don't have a personal example to give.

But I do know this.......Mrs Guanella/kahaulelio pays full tuition and her son is arguably the biggest athletic stud in the county (for his class)

I also know that 4 of the 5 starters on the CN girls basketball team pay FULL TUITION...with the 5th starters family having multiple kids in the school so I can only assume they get some kind of a break.

I know of 1 well off ALUMNI family that once every 4 yrs pays the tuition for a incoming worthy CN student until that student graduates. This yr that family paid for a music student. Is that considered a scholarship? I don't know...maybe? But then again I think your point is more towards the athletes. So you probably don't give a crap about it.

I'm curious...how much do you pay for your child to attend Montgomery?
The county is OPEN ENROLLMENT correct? so kids aren't stuck in a school district anymore because of boundaries. So any kid in SR can go anywhere they want and not have to pay for it.....so why should it be any different for parents that want to send their kids to CN? If in fact CN did give out scholarships, which they don't.

My biggest concern at this point is you taking popshots at students from CN.
At some point your identity will be revealed and you will be exposed for the coward that you are. At that point I can only imagine the shit storm that's headed your way not only from the CN crowd (which I assume you know and pretend to be friends with) but also from the Windsor/taylor people and from the Montgomery people who are also following this thread who aren't real happy with you either.

Last edited:
Since this is the boys basketball board and we're discussing the decision to have CN's boys team petition up to Division 2, I didn't look up that information. But if Division 4 is harder in girls, why didn't CN petition up to Division 2 for the girls team?

no worries.....this is a boys thread I understand.

and CN is a D4 school so the girls played in D4...simple enough..lol.....you'd have to ask BONFIGLI why they did it.

Im honestly disappointed that we didn't get the chance for Boy/girl doubleheaders...it would have been a good opportunity to celebrate CN basketball for the school...too bad

CN does NOT have scholarships...

They do however have tuition assistance. As anyone who has ever looked into sending their child to CN knows you can apply for tuition assistance when they apply to go there.
The process involves a lot of paperwork, turning over your financials and negotiating. CN is NOT looking to turn kids away and FAMILIES THAT NEED HELP CAN GET HELP.
I don't have a kid at CN
so I don't have a personal example to give.

But I do know this.......Mrs Guanella/kahaulelio pays full tuition and her son is arguably the biggest athletic stud in the county (for his class)

I also know that 4 of the 5 starters on the CN girls basketball team pay FULL TUITION...with the 5th starters family having multiple kids in the school so I can only assume they get some kind of a break.

I know of 1 well off ALUMNI family that once every 4 yrs pays the tuition for a incoming worthy CN student until that student graduates. This yr that family paid for a music student. Is that considered a scholarship? I don't know...maybe? But then again I think your point is more towards the athletes. So you probably don't give a crap about it.

I'm curious...how much do you pay for your child to attend Montgomery?
The county is OPEN ENROLLMENT correct? so kids aren't stuck in a school district anymore because of boundaries. So any kid in SR can go anywhere they want and not have to pay for it.....so why should it be any different for parents that want to send their kids to CN? If in fact CN did give out scholarships, which they don't.

My biggest concern at this point is you taking popshots at students from CN.
At some point your identity will be revealed and you will be exposed for the coward that you are. At that point I can only imagine the shit storm that's headed your way not only from the CN crowd (which I assume you know and pretend to be friends with) but also from the Windsor/taylor people and from the Montgomery people who are also following this thread who aren't real happy with you either.
wait a minute here so first people on this thread are saying EVERYONE pays to attend CN then when i bring up an example of people not paying all of a sudden its tuition assistance. it doesnt matter what you call it, you can call it glory of god for all I care. the point is not everyone pays to attend CN as I pointed out and that is a fact.
i am not taking shots at anyone i am simply pointing out facts. just because you dont like a fact doesnt make it not true or classify as a shot. i get there is a different dynamic there because a majority of people are paying huge money to send their kids there and want things a certain way but just because you chose to pay that money does not make you immune from criticism. i just think its funny how i call out a few groups on here and look at all the people coming out of the wood work to read this thread. it shows that 1. this is entertaining and 2. there is sum truth to this stuff

and lets face it. the girls are D4 by enrollment. but they are an all star team assembled from all corners of the county. they play together all year not just basketball season like other schools they compete againstso why would an all star team essentially hide in a small school division just because they can play vills lakes and valleys? its not right and you know it. i just hope you find your rightful place in the open because that is where they belong, not playing the lancasters and middletowns and antelope valleys of the world. or do we just hope we dont get pulled to the open so we can open up the norcals against Corning? what a joke

Last edited:
wait a minute here so first people on this thread are saying EVERYONE pays to attend CN then when i bring up an example of people not paying all of a sudden its tuition assistance. it doesnt matter what you call it, you can call it glory of god for all I care. the point is not everyone pays to attend CN as I pointed out and that is a fact.
i am not taking shots at anyone i am simply pointing out facts. just because you dont like a fact doesnt make it not true or classify as a shot. i get there is a different dynamic there because a majority of people are paying huge money to send their kids there and want things a certain way but just because you chose to pay that money does not make you immune from criticism. i just think its funny how i call out a few groups on here and look at all the people coming out of the wood work to read this thread. it shows that 1. this is entertaining and 2. there is sum truth to this stuff

and lets face it. the girls are D4 by enrollment. but they are an all star team assembled from all corners of the county. they play together all year not just basketball season like other schools they compete againstso why would an all star team essentially hide in a small school division just because they can play vills lakes and valleys? its not right and you know it. i just hope you find your rightful place in the open because that is where they belong, not playing the lancasters and middletowns and antelope valleys of the world. or do we just hope we dont get pulled to the open so we can open up the norcals against Corning? what a joke

The girls aren't hiding from anybody. They have played the hardest schedule of any sports team in the history of this county. Have you even looked at their schedule??? That's a terrible take by you.
The preseason schedule was set up to prepare them for the OPEN. For example on MLK day they went to Stockton and played TOP 20 nationally O'Dowd, they didn't stay home and play Petaluma like the vikes did...LMAO
We didn't play any lakes, valleys or villes.....BUT we did play Montgomery twice so you might be right about the weak schedule after all.
Your barking up the wrong tree on this one...as I said before...stick to the boys.

and this is the boys thread....if you want to talk trash go to the girls thread and see what they say about your thoughts.

The girls aren't hiding from anybody. They have played the hardest schedule of any sports team in the history of this county. Have you even looked at their schedule??? That's a terrible take by you.
The preseason schedule was set up to prepare them for the OPEN. For example on MLK day they went to Stockton and played TOP 20 nationally O'Dowd, they didn't stay home and play Petaluma like the vikes did...LMAO
We didn't play any lakes, valleys or villes.....BUT we did play Montgomery twice so you might be right about the weak schedule after all.
Your barking up the wrong tree on this one...as I said before...stick to the boys.

and this is the boys thread....if you want to talk trash go to the girls thread and see what they say about your thoughts.
The irony of all this is you and everyone else trying desperately to figure out who I am all while denying who you are and that you have a daughter on the girls team you even have others on the board covering for u what does that say about u we see you with that iPad in the stands!

So you, thinking you know who he is, and you still came at him AND his kid? You're special.
do i need to clarify again? I have said multiple times we know who this guy is. i just think its funny that he comments with in depth info on the girls forums about CN, stuff nobody else would know unless they are a parent cus lets face it people don't generally follow the girls outside of the parent circle. then he denies he has an affiliation when we all know who he is haha! no need for all of your to cover for him and be creepy. don't be weird lol

do i need to clarify again? I have said multiple times we know who this guy is. i just think its funny that he comments with in depth info on the girls forums about CN, stuff nobody else would know unless they are a parent cus lets face it people don't generally follow the girls outside of the parent circle. then he denies he has an affiliation when we all know who he is haha! no need for all of your to cover for him and be creepy. don't be weird lol
LMAO omg the more you talk the weirder you sound! Like its true because you say so. I hope one day when you do find out who is who you come back on here with the same fervor with apologies to the folks you continue to disparage without merit.

LMAO omg the more you talk the weirder you sound! Like its true because you say so. I hope one day when you do find out who is who you come back on here with the same fervor with apologies to the folks you continue to disparage without merit.
did you just drop an "omg" lol wow

you guys seem ultra concerned that this person has been identified look at the views on this thread hsaha and if its not that person please feel free to let us know who it is. but we know that wont happen because we all know who it is. don't be all weird and creepy and be like howwwww do you knoooww? don't be weird we know

did you just drop an "omg" lol wow

you guys seem ultra concerned that this person has been identified look at the views on this thread hsaha and if its not that person please feel free to let us know who it is. but we know that wont happen because we all know who it is. don't be all weird and creepy and be like howwwww do you knoooww? don't be weird we know

I think the views on this thread are high because most people are willing to see how far you'll go to embarrass yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT