ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Bowl Game Thread - Friday Edition

Ripon leads Sutter 17-7 at the half. Surprising result as Sutter’s struggles in NorCal games continue

Mariposa takes a 7-6 lead over Lincoln near the end of the first half

I would have never predicted this score - Ripon 24-7 3Q

QB for RIpon, Ilardi, is pretty good. He's the difference maker in this game.

Pick 6 by central. There speed is like nothing we’ve seen. Makes Folsom look slow.
32-21 Central

Card Newman putting the hurt on Los Gatos 35-0 in 3rd. The loss to Wilcox by Los Gatos by 40-0 and the Card Newman beat down of Mitty by 35-10 was an indicator this might be a mismatch. Newman is very solid and Mitty looks to be a notch above Los Gatos. Los Gatos benefited from a soft schedule with the 2 good teams played being Wilcox and now Card Newman.
Having said that CN scores again in 3rd and 42-0 over Los Gatos - time for running clock...

Reactions: FBAddict
Looks like Lincoln-SF scored again Lincoln 12-7 3Q 2:00

Card Newman putting the hurt on Los Gatos 35-0 in 3rd. The loss to Wilcox by Los Gatos by 40-0 and the Card Newman beat down of Mitty by 35-10 was an indicator this might be a mismatch. Newman is very solid and Mitty looks to be a notch above Los Gatos. Los Gatos benefited from a soft schedule with the 2 good teams played being Wilcox and now Card Newman.
Having said that CN scores again in 3rd and 42-0 over Los Gatos - time for running clock...
Yep - I thought it might be a little closer than this - but really not surprised.

Heck of a team by Newman. Besides size they don’t have any weaknesses. I get the felling they really want this for last year team

OR driving in 3rd. But central has turned. Up D big time. Still 32-21. OR ball on Central 25

Heck of a team by Newman. Besides size they don’t have any weaknesses. I get the felling they really want this for last year team
Really - are you hearing yourself... It might have a little bit to do with the LG opponent!

#6 for central is a heck of a player
He’s been all over field. Just really tough right now for OR to move ball.

St Bernard’s leads East Nicolaus 38-21 with 6 mins left Q3.

Another score I didn’t see happening

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT