ADVERTISEMENT

Norcal D1 bracket

bones40

Sports Fanatic
Apr 3, 2014
This division is going to be no joke there will be mutilple double digit seeds that will be very good teams.IT will be interesting to see the matchups and who will be placed in D1 and how many wcal teams go D1. Alot of dangerous teams such as folsom, oak ridge and a well coached bullard team from the valley.As a norcal fan really hoping not to many teams get moved up division wise it would be nice to have somewhat of a chance against the so cal schools when we get to the final
Friday/Saturday state games.

Anyone know what time they’ll be releasing (or usually release) the Nor Cal brackets today?

The CIF website is going with the vague answer... "Brackets will be made available the evening of February 24".

In other words, somewhere between 3pm and midnight...

I'm sure there's a lot more to the planning of brackets than seeding the teams... They have to try and make sure teams hosting have large-enough gyms available, all that rot... But of course, St. Joe's hosted an Open game a couple years ago in their 800-seat sports palace... So ya never know. :)

Reactions: ayalar09
Just spotted THIS game in D1... #4 Dublin and Robby Beasley host #13 San Joaquin Memorial and David Green... That one should be fun... This would probably be the Tuesday game I'd go to if it weren't for Campo (and St. Joe's)... I'm emotionally tied up in both those teams, as everyone who reads this would know...

The upper half of this bracket is brutal.
Potential Logan - Riordan great matchup
I like Moreaus chances.

D1 is now down to an all NCS affair:

BIshop O’Dowd at James Logan

Moreau Catholic at Branson

6 of the 8 teams remaining in the top 2 divisions are from the NCS, with the other 2 Open teams being from SJS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT