ADVERTISEMENT

Oakdale holds off Aptos

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Oakdale (2-1) beat Aptos (0-2) for a 21-19 road win.

The Mustangs got rushing touchdowns from Zeke Saffar and Leo Ayala (1:56 left) and a defensive score from Cameron Snow.

Aptos was down 14-3 late in the third quarter and got a final score with 1:10 left.

Reactions: PhotoGuy_271
Big win for the Mustangs. If only they had been able to hold on against Liberty.

Palma plays Oakdale next week. I may be heading down to that game although it is suppose to be live streamed. The NFBHSNetwork streams have been not as good so far from a quality perspective and spotty. I tried to watch the first Oakdale game and it looked dark and foggy (maybe I needed to clean my eyeglasses), and I stopped watching. Marin Catholic game had zero sound. DLS game was good.

Game against Clayton Valley tonight should give a good indication of whether the Liberty game was a bad game on their part or if Liberty isn't as good as last season. Oakdale may also be better than last season. I think it is a combination of both.

Palma plays Oakdale next week. I may be heading down to that game although it is suppose to be live streamed. The NFBHSNetwork streams have been not as good so far from a quality perspective and spotty. I tried to watch the first Oakdale game and it looked dark and foggy (maybe I needed to clean my eyeglasses), and I stopped watching. Marin Catholic game had zero sound. DLS game was good.

Since these streams are dependent upon the schools that are choosing to produce them, YMMV drastically.

I don’t mind the lack of sound at all. But a steady camera operator that is actually paying attention to the action on the field is certainly appreciated.

Btw, it appears that Liberty edged CVC in OT tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT