ADVERTISEMENT

October 18 Scores

Streak - how are you getting Serra-St. Francis scores?? The Live-Stream is down and nothing on Serra twitter or anywhere else. Are you at the game wearing a St. Francis jersey or ??

Reactions: 13 others
Streak - how are you getting Serra-St. Francis scores?? The Live-Stream is down and nothing on Serra twitter or anywhere else. Are you at the game wearing a St. Francis jersey or ??

Following a few other writers who are at this one, including Ethan Kassel of Prep2Prep.

OK thanks - Had I known I would have traveled to game, not knowing NFHS was going to gag yet again on the live-stream... damn!

Inderkum has ran eight plays and got two touchdowns to take a 14-0 lead on Antelope.

Aaron Espero had two touchdown runs and an INT

Whitney looks solid and OR sleep walking in first half. They are very flat and need a good chewing at half. 7-7 half

Quincy Gallon takes it 45 yards for Antelope's first score.

Inderkum leads Antelope 14-7 with 8:10 left in the first half

I am at the Campo-Acalanes game, the first game I have seen of either team in person...

Aca leads 7-0 at the half. Aca’s score was in a 98-yard pass play about 3-4 minutes into the game.

Campo had a long TD pass called back on an illegal substitution flag midway thru the 2nd quarter.

Inderkum leads Antelope 14-7 Halftime.

After a fast start by Inderkum, game bogged down with some penalties. Antelope found some success running the ball late

Pick'em Update:

Sonora leads Calaveras 20-0
Pittsburg leads Liberty 14-7
Menlo-Atherton leads Sacred Heart Prep 13-7
Cal leads Monte Vista 14-7
Ripon leads Escalon 28-21
Jesuit and Davis are tied at 14

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT