ADVERTISEMENT

OR va Rocklin

Still a long way to go to be considered best in SJS!!!! If they go 15-0, then they have earned that title, everything else is subjective..........

No offense but didn't they blow out your squad while being an average team compared to past teams? DO must be awful this year........

When you return one starter from the previous year, well anyone can figure that one out! Combine that with injuries, then this is what you get. Definitely a down year, Del Oro ( awful in your words ) beats Cathedral Catholic, last year's State Champs ( I believe they beat St Marys who beat Folsom last year ) in the season opener. Imagine that!

When you return one starter from the previous year, well anyone can figure that one out! Combine that with injuries, then this is what you get. Definitely a down year, Del Oro ( awful in your words ) beats Cathedral Catholic, last year's State Champs ( I believe they beat St Marys who beat Folsom last year ) in the season opener. Imagine that!
St Mary's is way down this year. Not a measuring stick.

I'd just give teams credit who deserve it and stick to that. Anything less just makes you look jealous and that's not what the forum is about. These are kids.

Reactions: do6473
No jealousy whatsoever! My observation is that it's a down year across the board and will continue to be due to new rules and regulations. As a Del Oro fan, we've had the transfer cloud over our head probably for the last 30 years, it is what it is. My knock on Folsom is the group mingling in the end zone during the National Anthem. Most coaches wouldn't tolerate the individualism in a team sport regardless of how well they play the game! Maybe that's why the home stands were half full whereas years past it was standing room only?
Stands looked full to me. I saw the opposing fan bleachers half full. In years past the DO kids showed up in droves. Sad it's gone down hill so fast.

Vista Wil be there soon. Our new stadium rocks.

St Mary's is way down this year. Not a measuring stick.

I'd just give teams credit who deserve it and stick to that. Anything less just makes you look jealous and that's not what the forum is about. These are kids.
St. Mary's is not way down this year. True, they are not as good as last year. But, Cathedral Catholic is a lot more "way down" this year than St. Mary's is (this year). Had St. Mary's not lost their starting QB in the first game vs Serra, they wouldn't be perceived as "way down" as you would like to think. The Rams will still dominate their league, which started off with a 62-0 win vs Tokay (55-0 at the half), This week vs West will be even more dominating. True, the lost a tough game to Central Catholic. But, they very much shot themselves in the foot with the turnovers and penalties, as they were trying to beak in a new QB at home. Versus Mater Dei, sure they got beat bad. But, everyone gets beat bad by Mater Dei. Trust me! The Rams will be ready for the playoffs. It will be in the playoffs you will find out they are not as "way down" as you think.

St. Mary's is not way down this year. True, they are not as good as last year. But, Cathedral Catholic is a lot more "way down" this year than St. Mary's is (this year). Had St. Mary's not lost their starting QB in the first game vs Serra, they wouldn't be perceived as "way down" as you would like to think. The Rams will still dominate their league, which started off with a 62-0 win vs Tokay (55-0 at the half), This week vs West will be even more dominating. True, the lost a tough game to Central Catholic. But, they very much shot themselves in the foot with the turnovers and penalties, as they were trying to beak in a new QB at home. Versus Mater Dei, sure they got beat bad. But, everyone gets beat bad by Mater Dei. Trust me! The Rams will be ready for the playoffs. It will be in the playoffs you will find out they are not as "way down" as you think.

That’s TheFolsomBulldog that’s why he said that if it’s not Folsom or the sfl ( to make Folsom look better) he doesn’t want to hear it

Reactions: Trips R SluGo L
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT