ADVERTISEMENT

Post summer session thoughts

bones40

Sports Fanatic
Apr 3, 2014
Alot of talk has been on riordan and they do look to have all the makings of a special season upcoming on the other side of the bay DLS and Dublin look to be the class of there league with Monte vista a distant third.salesian has talent and size and bye the end of the year will be very good getting consistent gaurd play will be the key for them.. O'dowd looks good and will be right there making some noise come ncs and norcal time. Campo
looks to be headed for a monster season especially with moreau and o'dowd no longer in NCS D2.did not see James Logan this summer so dont know much about them.Doughtery valley will be a fun team to watch with the addition of beasley but lack of an interior presence will be tough to overcome in there league.my way to early league predictions WCAL Riordan/mitty. Toss up
HAL. Bishop o'dowd EBAL. Dublin. BVAL Liberty. MVAL Moreau. DFAL. Campo

Alot of talk has been on riordan and they do look to have all the makings of a special season upcoming on the other side of the bay DLS and Dublin look to be the class of there league with Monte vista a distant third.salesian has talent and size and bye the end of the year will be very good getting consistent gaurd play will be the key for them.. O'dowd looks good and will be right there making some noise come ncs and norcal time. Campo
looks to be headed for a monster season especially with moreau and o'dowd no longer in NCS D2.did not see James Logan this summer so dont know much about them.Doughtery valley will be a fun team to watch with the addition of beasley but lack of an interior presence will be tough to overcome in there league.my way to early league predictions WCAL Riordan/mitty. Toss up
HAL. Bishop o'dowd EBAL. Dublin. BVAL Liberty. MVAL Moreau. DFAL. Campo
3 way toss up in the WCAL with Riordan/Mitty/Bellarmine. Mitty has the most players returning who started/played significant minutes. Bellarmine returns it’s big men, terrific pg and bring up JV players from an undefeated season. Riordan brings arguably the best backcourt in the Bay Area, height and athleticism abound. And you can’t sleep on SF,, Serra SHC or SI - any given night they can pull out the W.

Teams on the upswing through June

Sheldon
Modesto Christian
Mitty
Weston Ranch
Campolindo
Bishop O'Dowd
Riordan
Bellarmine
Capital Christian

This isn't a complete list of teams to watch, but a collection of teams I have seen/heard about that have played well this summer.

Teams on the upswing through June

Sheldon
Modesto Christian
Mitty
Weston Ranch
Campolindo
Bishop O'Dowd
Riordan
Bellarmine
Capital Christian

This isn't a complete list of teams to watch, but a collection of teams I have seen/heard about that have played well this summer.

There’ll also be a few EBAL teams in the mix that will compete with these teams come this winter.

There’ll also be a few EBAL teams in the mix that will compete with these teams come this winter.

Definitely will. De La Salle and Dublin figure to be the class of the league. I also liked the group Monte Vista had at the Sheldon tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT