ADVERTISEMENT

Reed versus Oak Ridge

Knock Heads

Superstar
Aug 17, 2017
Reed looking to have a down year after their trip to the state title game against Bishop Gorman?

Anyone seeing this game being anything other than Oak Ridge over Reed, 48 - 21?

I don't think it will be close. They are not who you think they are this year. Very senior heavy team last year (Reed). They got blasted by 50 against Bishop Monague in first game. The same Bishop Monague that is going to lose to Placer this week. Oak Ridge is improved offensively and defensively. Its a road game for OR but I still say they get it done in easy fashion.

I don't think it will be close. They are not who you think they are this year. Very senior heavy team last year (Reed). They got blasted by 50 against Bishop Monague in first game. The same Bishop Monague that is going to lose to Placer this week. Oak Ridge is improved offensively and defensively. Its a road game for OR but I still say they get it done in easy fashion.

I agree with the comments on Reed. OR has not been tested yet in my opinion. The have a soft beginning to their season as it turns out. Just the way it worked out.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Ya’ll hit it on head, OR schedule almost soft as DO, Reed not gonna stand up to OR this time, sayin 3+ td margin

I agree with the comments on Reed. OR has not been tested yet in my opinion. The have a soft beginning to their season as it turns out. Just the way it worked out.
I have to agree with you @ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL about OR not tested yet, Vacaville looked really bad, that’s the worst I have ever seen Vacaville play, I think they barely got two first downs in the first half. The Bulldogs last two games are averaging 150 yrds rushing per game as of MaxPreps, on good years they can still run the ball even against quality teams. So I’m not too convinced the game against Vacaville is a good measuring stick for OR. I would like to believe just OR defense was that good but Vacaville was also almost shut out by Liberty too. I think for Vacaville the game against Burbank and Granite Bay are going to be the real indicators if Vacaville is really down this year and thus better explaining the lopsided losses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT