ADVERTISEMENT

Riordan & The Bruce-Mahoney

LecheDeMiPalo

Sports Fanatic
Dec 28, 2010
NOW…I’ve been saying this since late September…SI and SHC are a combined 0-6 this season between football and basketball against The Crusaders…I’m not saying to CHANGE tradition but maybe just shake it up a bit, ya know?!

Like, can the Crusaders just have a weekend with the Bruce-Mahoney trophy? Just display it on campus and take it out to dinner?

Just a thought.

NOW…I’ve been saying this since late September…SI and SHC are a combined 0-6 this season between football and basketball against The Crusaders…I’m not saying to CHANGE tradition but maybe just shake it up a bit, ya know?!

Like, can the Crusaders just have a weekend with the Bruce-Mahoney trophy? Just display it on campus and take it out to dinner?

Just a thought.
Sure. Just have a Riordan alum die in a world war and we'll just slap their name right on there.

Reactions: ayalar09

Just a thought.
Have the Crusaders ever played football in Old Kezar. If so I will bring it to the alumni board.

Sure. Just have a Riordan alum die in a world war and we'll just slap their name right on there.

At first I laughed at this.

Then I paused for a second and thought…..I don’t think we are very far off from the next World War

SI and SH are OG schools. RIordan was founded in 1949, so don't think they had any alumni in WW1 or WW2

SI and SH are OG schools. RIordan was founded in 1949, so don't think they had any alumni in WW1 or WW2
SI vs SHC has a True recognized rivalary and oldest on the west side of the Mississippi.

@TheRNow it is philosophy of #PurpleReign and the rivalries of the Past of for those who live in the past

#@TheR it is about builing legacies that stand on the shoulders of the ones who came before them

• Haha
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT