ADVERTISEMENT

Robby Beasley to Montana

The examiner knows more than me...lol...honestly it's this recruiting , visits, etc...has been overwhelming. Bryce is only 17 and wise beyond his years. Wherever he chooses he just trying not to be in the transfer portal after 1 or 2 years. We are proud of him no matter what. He is not going to prep school and knows it's a challenge for a freshman wherever he goes. He has taken care of business in the classroom with a 3.4 Core GPA and 1100 on the SAT, so he is a qualifier...
Major or Mid Major , as long as he is happy and thrives in whatever system is in place and grows into a productive adult is all we can ask.
Yes, the family you speak of has already reached out to us as well as a few more people.
I think Beasley chose the best that he thought and feels is for him. This decision is hard and I know it was a relief for him and his family to now just focus on his senior year.
The fact that he has maintained a solid GPA and a qualifying SAT is All-League in my opinion. the fact is, that even makes the JC route (ie CCSF) a great option too, as it can lead to better things in long run. Grass isnt always greener on the other side.

Honestly, SMC hasn't recruited Bryce . So there is a no go first off. Just being real. No Fake offers from our camp. Stoudamire was at Riordan last week. USF has heavily recruited the little guy.
I'm seeing lots of posts from Mitty basketball thanking various colleges for dropping in during open gym. Are these same schools heading up to the City? Looking forward to the season!

I'm seeing lots of posts from Mitty basketball thanking various colleges for dropping in during open gym. Are these same schools heading up to the City? Looking forward to the season!

Did you see any of those colleges dropping bags in Phillips and Kennedy's offices?

Class of 2016 was pretty good in Norcal. Cal took Charlie Moore over Ford and didnt offer Solomon Young.

We can all question Cal on the why. One thing people forget to consider is a student must meet the academic requirements. They cant take in kids that have low scores. BUT if they do........ ahem.... Jason Kidd.

The fact that he has maintained a solid GPA and a qualifying SAT is All-League in my opinion. the fact is, that even makes the JC route (ie CCSF) a great option too, as it can lead to better things in long run. Grass isnt always greener on the other side.
No disrespect but Bryce isn't going to a JC ...thanks for your input though. I know Adam very well and send players there.

Reactions: CityVibesII
Joey doesn't have to post those fake thank you's on social media to let everyone know that Schools are attending open gyms. Everyday of the open gyms schools have been in attendance at Riordan. Even when Bryce was a freshman and sophomore and SHC would hold 6am workouts...schools were there to watch. There is a lot of talent at Riordan other than Bryce...please believe me when I say the schools have been at Riordan and then walked across the street to City to look at the JC guys.

Joey doesn't have to post those fake thank you's on social media to let everyone know that Schools are attending open gyms. Everyday of the open gyms schools have been in attendance at Riordan. Even when Bryce was a freshman and sophomore and SHC would hold 6am workouts...schools were there to watch. There is a lot of talent at Riordan other than Bryce...please believe me when I say the schools have been at Riordan and then walked across the street to City to look at the JC guys.
haha. good to know. thanks coach!

He's a fine player. It will be fun to watch the crusaders and WCAL this year. I have lots of family that went to USF. Great school. They continue to invest money in athletics and their facilities. Look at the baseball and soccer fields. I believe hoops lockers and a few other areas got major makeovers. Its a great old facility. It's not sac state. Nothing wrong with playing in a place with a little character and history.

Reactions: Renard Monroe
He's a fine player. It will be fun to watch the crusaders and WCAL this year. I have lots of family that went to USF. Great school. They continue to invest money in athletics and their facilities. Look at the baseball and soccer fields. I believe hoops lockers and a few other areas got major makeovers. Its a great old facility. It's not sac state. Nothing wrong with playing in a place with a little character and history.
Yes they have made some great renovations to the facilities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT