ADVERTISEMENT

Sac High versus Folsom at Sac City College

LOL...just look at what Oakdale did in the first half. Force Folsom to throw intermediate routes in tight spaces and make the QB run/escape. Tackle hard. The Sac High QB is going to make it rain on Friday.
QB never had to run or escape, he had 5+ seconds to throw. No pressure on Folsom qb this season so far.

QB never had to run or escape, he had 5+ seconds to throw. No pressure on Folsom qb this season so far.

There was a play in the second half where Folsoms QB was about 1 second from getting sacked. He threw the ball under pressure and the receiver caught it. (Great Job) If he would have held on to it for another second he would have been in a world of hurt just like the 3 other Folsom players that were laying on the field in 4th qtr.

Lol dude watches a 7 min video and is an expert on this year's matchup. Just don't dissapear after the game when I come calling.
Naw dog you the expert here. I'm just a squirrel trying to find a nut. You're the one saying Folsom is untouchable not I. I just stated what I saw on a video. It must be a sad day in "Doggy World" when you can't defend a bulldog beat down in a 7 min video. We may need to call 911 come Saturday after you disappear. Smh

Browning ended up at Folsom due to his connection to Troy Taylor in his early teens. If he had never been tutored by Taylor, he likely would have ended up in the Granite Bay system. And Jonah Williams is from Georgia with a short stint at Davis SR High prior to transferring over. With the exception of Chad Elliott and a few others here and there, the vast majority of Pacers come from the immediate area. That's part of what has made their program special. Like you said, it's been going on for a long, long time. Folsom is 8 seasons and counting. I hope they are in it for the long haul, as that is great for Sacramento football. But right now it is what it is. A tremendous 8 year run. Some forget that Troy Taylor was the head coach at Folsom from 2002 through 2004 and Richardson has been there since 2005. However, the program didn't really begin to show signs of excelling until '08 and '09. It ain't that easy.

Yes Indeed! Honestly, we were happy when other kids started getting recognition and awards, because it makes the region stronger. Its fun watching the kids move on and play on Saturdays and even Sundays!

I give them Browning and Williams because they put Folsom on the big time collegiate map! But you are right, big Williams is from Georgia! But he was a monster for the Bulldogs!!! And now Bama!

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Hey guys --- in case you don't check the live TV stream, this game is being streamed for FREE on Access Sacramento,

You can watch it here.

HINT: Click WATCH in the upper-right.

BTW, after an early turnover by Folsom, SAC leads 3-0 and is playing good defense thus far....

3 possessions and Folsom wasn't moving the ball. At all. But went for it on 4th and 8 in their own territory and converted. Could be a big play early.

Folsom staying true to form going for it on 4th and 15 from their own 13. Didn't convert this time.

I can't believe they still do that, especially against good teams.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
SAC seemed to have a TD on a slant but great play by Folsom's DB breaks it up with a nice hit.

SAC converts the 20 YD FG for a 13-7 lead.

SAC stops Folsom on another 4th down attempt at the Folsom 45. Dragons takes over w/ 3:53 remaining in Q2.

Folsom was driving late in the half, but Bennett throws his 2nd INT of that game. After an unsportsmanlike penalty on SAC, they take over deep in their own territory.

SAC completes a 37 yd pass down to the Folsom 19, but gets called for intentional grounding after spiking the ball to stop the clock. What!?

After a sack, Folsom got called for a questionable PI penalty as time expired setting up a 41-yd FG attempt and an untimed down.

SAC faked the FG and threw a deep pass to the endzone which was closer than it probably should have been, but was broken up.

13-7 SAC leads at half.

After a sack, Folsom got called for a questionable PI penalty as time expired setting up a 41-yd FG attempt and an untimed down.
Announcers didn't like the PI call....but it looked legit to me. You can't run through a man ahead of time, even to play the ball

Sac D looks good. That SHELDON receiver looks good for Folsom . Great athlete seems to be the only one able to match sac athleticism

^^ Yeah, I wasn't quite sure. When I saw it live, thought it was a good call. But on the replay it looked a bit more questionable, but it could have gone either way I think.

Sac D looks good. That SHELDON receiver looks good for Folsom . Great athlete seems to be the only one able to match sac athleticism

I think Folsom should feel pretty good only being down 6. They converted a long 4th down that resulted in their only score and held SAC to a couple of FG attempts. I thought the Dragons should have gone for it on the opening drive near the goal line.

After a big hold by SAC's defense at the 4 and a missed FG, Derek Shelton throws an easy pick 6 to give Folsom a 21-13 lead.

Not really sure what he was looking at because the WR wasn't close to open in the flat. Potentially a back breaking play for the Dragons.

Last edited:
SAC strikes back quickly with a nice drive capped by a short TD pass. 2-pt conversion failed.

Folsom leads 21-19 w/ 11:46 to go in Q4.

Where ever he's from, he's been the best player for Folsom all night.

Anthony Bradley for SAC is a real nice looking player too...
Yah Badger is really good. Part of the 3 headed monster along with their outstanding JV Qb and Runningback all who are from Elk Grove. Went to Smedberg Jr on Sheldon grounds.
Tonight those 3 accounted for 9 of the 11 Folsom TDs

Yah Badger is really good. Part of the 3 headed monster along with their outstanding JV Qb and Runningback all who are from Elk Grove. Went to Smedberg Jr on Sheldon grounds.
Tonight those 3 accounted for 9 of the 11 Folsom TDs
Lol stop it HEAT. Nobodys from Elk Grove not even you. You are city folk remember?

Folsom's defense and ST's won this game for them. They got some big stops and held SAC to 3 FG attempts. They blocked 1 of them and also held after the big turnover in the 4th.

SAC had their chances, but made far too many mistakes. They dropped a 2 pt conversion that would have tied the game and couldn't convert on turnovers. One big play was the INT near their goal line. It looked like the DB had room to run, possibly returning for a TD but he locked up with a cramp. Also, the pick 6 the Shelton threw was just a killer. That's a throw your QB just can't make. He basically served it up on a platter.

All in all, Folsom did just enough to win the game. Good effort by both teams. SAC still impressed me considering the coaching change and the fact that Folsom was really motivated to prove last season's game was a fluke. They certainly didn't underestimate or take them lightly yet the Dragons hung with them most the game.

Folsom's pair of receivers, Elijhah Badger and Joe Ngata, are gonna be tough on opponents all season. They're legit.

Anthony Bradley for Sac is a player too.

Last edited:
Folsom Bulldog sack up and admit it. And while your at it watch and see who hands the ball off. ill post another soon

Heres your next superstar

Does that field with most of the highlights look familiar
If I was an upcoming star QB I'd want to play in the system that would best showcase my talent and get me my scholarship. If thats your goal, you might want to start looking for a house in Folsom. If thats not your goal, then stay in the Grove.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT