ADVERTISEMENT

San Leandro 38 Foothill 24 FINAL

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
San Leandro leads Foothill-Pleasanton 35-24 going into the fourth quarter

How about them Pirates! Congrats on a great win. Made this alum happy this Saturday morning, along with a CAL win!! Hell I might even go fishing today and catch a trophy bass, anyone want to go?

Reactions: Bubba3000
How about them Pirates! Congrats on a great win. Made this alum happy this Saturday morning, along with a CAL win!! Hell I might even go fishing today and catch a trophy bass, anyone want to go?

Where did you stick pigs today? I drive a Triton keep it at Whiskey Slough on the delta. Love my boat my next one will be a Bass Cat.

Launched at Orwood, went north around Frank's, nothing big but did manage a 6 and a few 3's. Always fun, got a blue/silver P3 cat

Reactions: Bubba3000
Launched at Orwood, went north around Frank's, nothing big but did manage a 6 and a few 3's. Always fun, got a blue/silver P3 cat

Nothing wrong with those results. Got a mostly silver with two shades of blue TR-19

The SL v Foothill game surprised me. Foothill was very good last year and based on the scores from last season probably would've beat SL 60-0 based on the same opponents. Big turn around for SL. Foothill seems to be really down this year.

The SL v Foothill game surprised me. Foothill was very good last year and based on the scores from last season probably would've beat SL 60-0 based on the same opponents. Big turn around for SL. Foothill seems to be really down this year.

Foothill lost a ton of talent from last years undefeated squad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT