ADVERTISEMENT

Serra 38 vs Menlo-Atherton 13 Final

Serra scores first 3-0. Serra moved the ball well until the red zone where MA tightened down.

After a long pass to the red zone, a long red zone fight ended with a short pass TD. Padres 10-0 656 in 1st half

Reactions: Santa Ball
MA good defense but Serra offense is highly versatile. MA, though can't move the ball mainly due to stout Padre defense.

Padre TD 17-0 442 in half

MA finally completed a pass - I think this was their first new set of downs.

Another long pass nets a Bears TD. PAT fails. Serra 17-6.

Thanks FB Addict as painting a very clear picture and the uphill battle M-A is facing - the inability to move the ball against a now confirmed stout Padre D and having difficulty containing a lot of talented Serra players on offense..
Still though LOTS of time left in this game and as we know....

Reactions: FBAddict
Yep that RB Sanchez for Serra is one fast Mutha [if I can say that on here..]. BTW what's doin' with Troy Franklin - MA's version of Serra's Lynn Swann? Is he a factor or did Serra go with their QB McLemore as DB adding to Serra's already tough secondary to neutralize MA's imposing WR menace??

My phone is just about out of power... If I stop post you will know why!
Bears start with ball on 2nd half, 3 and out.

Bears recover fumble. Serra is not as good at good'ol smash mouth FB.

[QUOTE="FBAddict, post: 241110, member: 172"]Bears recover fumble. Serra is not as good at good'ol smash mouth FB.[/QUOTE]

This last post does not sound good for Serra FBAddict and is causing great concern I must say!
In terms of your power limitations I would highly recommend a back-up power supply of which there are many. My job depends upon my I-ph so carry several back-ups enough to recharge 3 I-Ph's. Either way thanks for your Updates...

Serra scores on a 99 yard drive. 31-6. Never mind what I said earlier about smash mouth football. That's the 3rd quarter drill and they are finally getting it to work. 114 left in 3rd

[B said:
"FBAddict,[/B] post: 241121, member: 172"]Serra scores on a 99 yard drive. 31-6. Never mind what I said earlier about smash mouth football. That's the 3rd quarter drill and they are finally getting it to work. 114 left in 3rd

Whoa! Did not see this coming at all. Serra real deal & M-A exposed [no disrepect intended M-A & apparently Serra loaded..]

Last update from a Twitter account has Serra 38-6, apparently Nate Sanchez has 5 tugs on the night. The Padres appear to be the real deal. Great showing tonight, just need to clean up the those turnovers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT