ADVERTISEMENT

SHP highlights vs SI

I think SI played an off game against University. SHP is good, though. Braccia, Deshpande and Selna are a very nice big three.

SHP cheering section after it blocked SI's game-winning shot attempt. "Just like football!"
Classic!
The Gators took the Consolation Championship in the Crusader Classic. They suffered its only loss by 3 points against SPSV in the opening game.

SHP looks strong. SI had a small team on the court ... was it missing players?
I thought SHP looked really strong as well. It was a great game wire too wire. The only player SI didn't have was Danny Ryan. I was told he has chosen not too play hoops this year. Losing an athlete of that caliber and toughness I believe will hurt SI. Jackson Canady is there tallest player listed at 6'5". The " Just like football " cheer had us rolling.

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
I thought SHP looked really strong as well. It was a great game wire too wire. The only player SI didn't have was Danny Ryan. I was told he has chosen not too play hoops this year. Losing an athlete of that caliber and toughness I believe will hurt SI. Jackson Canady is there tallest player listed at 6'5". The " Just like football " cheer had us rolling.

SI has beef in Ethan Jew. Hard to see him anything more than a player that sets hard screens and being 5 fouls. They will pretty much be like SH and go with 5 guards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT