D1. Folsom
D2. Christian Brothers
D3. Vista Del Lago (cakewalk)
D4. Colfax

D1. Folsom
D2. Christian Brothers
D3. Vista Del Lago (cakewalk)
D4. Colfax
There you go again Mustange76--always rooting and bias for your CBS team, but never any input or opinions on other Sacramento area teams. CBS got lucky that Vista Del Lago got moved down to D3 because just this week, VDL beat CBS. Whitney and Vanden will be very tough against CBS.

Last edited:
There you go again Mustange76--always rooting and bias for your CBS team, but never any input or opinions on other Sacramento area teams. CBS got lucky that Vista Del Lago got moved down to D3 because just this week, VDL beat CBS. Whitney and Vanden will be very tough against CBS.
Those are my picks, homie. Of course it’s going to be tough in the top four. Duh. As for Vista, I think you got it twisted as to who got lucky. Marty Benjamin and Co. are already picking their spot on the gym wall for the section banner, which I believe will be his first. Consider this: Vista beat the No.3 seed in D3 by 30 points this season. SMDH.

Reactions: cptmycpa
Those are my picks, homie. Of course it’s going to be tough in the top four. Duh. As for Vista, I think you got it twisted as to who got lucky. Marty Benjamin and Co. are already picking their spot on the gym wall for the section banner, which I believe will be his first. Consider this: Vista beat the No.3 seed in D3 by 30 points this season. SMDH.
Yes, I agee with you--you are right about VDL. VDL can say SJS D3 Champs for 2024.

Reactions: Mustange76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT