ADVERTISEMENT

Spalding basketballs

basketba11

Sports Fanatic
Feb 17, 2017
Is it just me or are the Spalding basketballs that all teams must use in NorCals just terrible? They are so slippery, they don't bounce well, and are harder than heck. Just curious what others think of them.

Is it just me or are the Spalding basketballs that all teams must use in NorCals just terrible? They are so slippery, they don't bounce well, and are harder than heck. Just curious what others think of them.
my obsservation: Hard as hell, super bouncey but we shot pretty good with them so thumbs in the middle

I have tried several brands over the years. I don't buy anything but the higher end Rawlings offerings anymore. Better grip, better lasting grip, hold shape better, hold air better. Overall, they seem to stay in good shape 2-3 times longer than other brands.

First, I don't think the ball has much to do with the outcomes of games at this or any other level ...

But that said, I always tried to have my teams practice and play with the balls that were going to be used in NCS playoffs.

Reactions: 6kids
First, I don't think the ball has much to do with the outcomes of games at this or any other level ...

But that said, I always tried to have my teams practice and play with the balls that were going to be used in NCS playoffs.
Well said and smart.

Reactions: 6kids
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT