ADVERTISEMENT

St Ignatius v. St. Francis @ Skyline College, San Bruno

SI finishes slow qtr with a flourish and leads 14-7. 3 officials have missed numerous calls

Logan Johnson now with 10, but it's all SI. They lead 52-27 after 3. Total team effort for SI.

Sf is d2. Probably looking at a 5 or 6 seed. Serra got rolled by sequoia. Serra had no interest in being there. Played with no energy no passion. As an alumni it was hard to watch. Was impressed with Sequioa good looking squad. Play hard and can shoot the 3 ball.

Sequoia took Serra to the woodshed. It was a rout, one of the worst Serra defeats to a PAL school in decades.

To be honest in my opinion they are a very average team that needs to scrap and play the Serra basketball way. They are young but have no play makers like they have had in the past. The interm coach is doing a good job. They lost a lot of talent last year. I am not sure coach rapp would have made a great difference. Maybe a couple more wins and some calls from the refs. Lol. They had no interest in playing tonight but not sure it would have mattered. Sequioa was the better team.

The game mattered to Sequoia for seeding reasons and because it was Serra. Obviously, Serra didn't have much to play for but I don't think they're going far in NorCals

To be honest in my opinion they are a very average team that needs to scrap and play the Serra basketball way. They are young but have no play makers like they have had in the past. The interm coach is doing a good job. They lost a lot of talent last year. I am not sure coach rapp would have made a great difference. Maybe a couple more wins and some calls from the refs. Lol. They had no interest in playing tonight but not sure it would have mattered. Sequioa was the better team.

That's a pretty solid and objective assessment.

Reactions: jordan24
No interest in playing?? Every time you step on the court, you should be playing to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT