ADVERTISEMENT

This some BS!!!!

Yep, I have a daughter that's enrolled at Stanford. She's a very smart young lady unlike the drunk chick that assaulted Mixon after he denied her his autograph. Lol!!! We've all learned one thing about you that's more pathetic than Mixon's altercation with this drunk chick. You're a two bit liar. I never said Mixon wasn't at fault. You continue to lie andsaid I did. It don't work like that on these boards. Your credibility has been severely damaged because of this. I'm a 5* general and your a one month new booty on these boards. I've never been known as a liar on these boards but you are. You don't hold any weight here son. Since you brought up kids if you have any I hope the mother of your children or some other relative is raising them because we don't need more liars like you in this world.

Only person lying here is you. And if you do have a daughter who is at Stanford it's a safe bet her mother is to thank for that. I highly doubt with the character you have shown here you are the type of male that stays in the house and raises his kids.

IndianPride, look here dummy... If you want to copy another posters message hit Quote at the bottom right of the post. After that insert Quotes at the bottom left of your post. You're welcome "two bit".;) Go Seahawks!!!

No shit sherlock. The drunk girl started the altercation before he could order. How dumb are you??? After he didn't give her his autograph she assaulted him. That's when everything went all bad for Mixon. He should have stayed out of arms reach of the drunk girl. As I said before, the young buck underestimated what a drunk person will do when they're getting a verbal ass whooping.

More no lies no evidence he even tried to order food or sign a autograph. And it went bad for Mixon when he followed these people who you claim spit on him and called him a ****** into the eatery.

New IndianPride, look here dummy... If you want to copy another posters message hit Quote at the bottom right of the post. After that insert Quotes at the bottom left of your post. You're welcome "two bit".

Sometimes I do other times I don't, either way point gets there.

Yep, I have a daughter that's enrolled at Stanford. She's a very smart young lady unlike the drunk chick that assaulted Mixon after he denied her his autograph. Lol!!! We've all learned one thing about you that's more pathetic than Mixon's altercation with this drunk chick. You're a two bit liar. I never said Mixon wasn't at fault. You continue to lie andsaid I did. It don't work like that on these boards. Your credibility has been severely damaged because of this. I'm a 5* general and your a one month new booty on these boards. I've never been known as a liar on these boards but you are. You don't hold any weight here son. Since you brought up kids if you have any I hope the mother of your children or some other relative is raising them because we don't need more liars like you in this world.

Only person lying here is you. And if you do have a daughter who is at Stanford it's a safe bet her mother is to thank for that. I highly doubt with the character you have shown here you are the type of male that stays in the house and raises his kids.
LMFAO!!! You ass'ume a bit too much son... But I'm not surprised....;) Go Seahawks!!!

No shit sherlock. The drunk girl started the altercation before he could order. How dumb are you??? After he didn't give her his autograph she assaulted him. That's when everything went all bad for Mixon. He should have stayed out of arms reach of the drunk girl. As I said before, the young buck underestimated what a drunk person will do when they're getting a verbal ass whooping.

More no lies no evidence he even tried to order food or sign a autograph. And it went bad for Mixon when he followed these people who you claim spit on him and called him a ****** into the eatery.
Like I said, the drunk chick called him to get his autograph and when he told her no she started calling him all sorts of derogatory names. When he began calling her derogatory names she then assaulted Mixon. You know how drunks get when someone tells them no. They get belligerent and disrespectful real quick.;) Go Seahawks!!!

Yeah it kind of did. But really the under tone is clear CaliTrojan has some real and not perceived race issues.
Boy please! Only thing CT4L has is "LIAR" issues. I dislike liars like you and always have. And btw, you have made it perfectly clear to this board that you are a chronic liar. I'm the wrong poster to lie to or about. All you had to do is come clean about your big fat lie and all is good. But that's the difference between a man and a boy. I'm sure there are some weak posters here that would give you a pass if you lied about them. I'm not that man.

So continue using that BS races story to cover up your lie if that makes you feel better. I guarantee you when all is said and done your the biggest racist on this board. You're really not as slick as you think you are but keep fooling yourself because you're not fooling the real posters here. Trust me there's a lot of posters that see you as the real racist that you are. I'm just setting the table so that all can see how racist you really are. It's clearly been established that you're a two bit liar now you're being considered a racist. Let's see how racist you really are.;) Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

Last edited:
Correct. My bad he has race issues and is a liar. Fixed it for you
Wrong again Liar. "Liar issues", as in meaning I have a problem with liars like yourself. Forgot I have to simplify things for you or dummy them down. Now it's fixed no need for review or corrections liar.;) Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers.

Right? Dude has no daughter in college. And if he does it's a safe bet he was a absent father. I still find it hard to buy any women would have his kid.
I'm sure any women that you're involved with would seriously contemplate aborting your kids. Hopefully if there is a woman dumb enough to have kids with such a chronic liar she gets a sperm donor. We can only pray that more liars like you aren't brought into this world wasting oxygen.;) Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers.

What a dumb thread.
You need attention so bad create your own thread and stop feeding off mine. It's that easy lurker.;) Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers.

Calitrojan sounds immature as hell for having a daughter in college. Grow up old man.
Butt out of grown folks business and stop hating son. This has nothing to do with you "noisy one". No one cares about your opinion on how old who is when debating. This chronic liar IndianPride could be 75 y.o. so once again mind your on business. Start your own thread if you need attention and get off his "D". You coming off like IndianPride's bed buddy.;)Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers.

New You need attention so bad create your own thread and stop feeding off mine. It's that easy lurker.;) Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers.

Butt out of grown folks business and stop hating son. This has nothing to do with you "noisy one". No one cares about your opinion on how old who is when debating. This chronic liar IndianPride could be 75 y.o. so once again mind your on business. Start your own thread if you need attention and get off his "D". You coming off like IndianPride's bed buddy.;)Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers.

Naw man they see right through your BS. Easy to see who's full of shit here.

Advice. Go back and read the posts in this thread. There are numerous posters questioning you.
Thanks for responding to my last post! Your confirmation means a lot. Game over!!! That's what you call a mate in 3! No matter what everyone else says about you IndianPride45, I believe you're the sharpest knife in the drawer, buddy. And I mean that in the most sincere way.;) Go Seahawks!!!! Beat the Panthers.

Last edited:
This guy Cali trojan is something else Goes on a rant defending richard Mixon then rants about a 8-24 love smith getting fired. lovie makes 5 million a year for christ sake... tell me you put equal energy on social media to real causes like the kid who was shot dead on Bart yesterday.... my advice to all which i am doing after i post this is to block any messages from a D bag like dbag4life

This guy Cali trojan is something else Goes on a rant defending richard Mixon then rants about a 8-24 love smith getting fired. lovie makes 5 million a year for christ sake... tell me you put equal energy on social media to real causes like the kid who was shot dead on Bart yesterday.... my advice to all which i am doing after i post this is to block any messages from a D bag like dbag4life
Richard Mixon??? That was funny Cap'N'Crunch. Didn't hear about the kid that got shot on Bart yesterday but my prayers go out to his family. I use to catch the Bart to work in the 90's from Del Norte (Richmond) to the City mon-fri. Also had my vehicle stolen at the Bart station in West Oakland. G61 said have a good day kid.;) Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers.

Why do you think anybody gives a shit about your commute 20 years ago? Nobody.....NOBODY cares.
Would you like some cheese with that whine? If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted this "sour grapes" of a post in the first place. I responded to a ridiculous post by some douche bag and now you're responding to my post, lol. That shows us that you really do care. You should actually think before you post kid. And by the way here's a little advice...stop coming off like you're butt hurt from one of my previous post. The truth must hurt. I'll sit that right there. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

My post was irrelevant? so I guess it has something in common with every post you make here. NICE!!!

Boy please! You must be smoking that good stuff. Puff, puff, pass. I bet you get high on your own supply lol. (In my late great Eazy-E voice) Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

And just to get back on topic, Lovie isn't drawing any interest from any orginazations still looking for a coach

Here liar/racist, you need to listen to this whole segment of Steven A. and Chip Bailey in regards to the "Rooney Rule". God forbid that I say I'm black!!! Lovie Smith goes 10-6 and lose his job and Andy Reid goes 4-12 and keeps his job. Andy loses his job and has another one in five days lol. This is some serious but hilarious stuff. The situation is so sad you have to laugh at it. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

Last edited:
Here liar/racist, you need to listen to this whole segment of Steven A. and Chip Bailey in regards to the "Rooney Rule". God forbid that I say I'm black!!! Lovie Smith goes 10-6 and lose his job and Andy Reid goes 4-12 and keeps his job. Andy loses his job and has another one in five days lol. This is some serious but hilarious stuff. The situation is so sad you have to laugh at it. Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

Lol. First of the Rooney rule is racist by nature at the very least, same with affirmative action etc.......and I'm not about to watch or listen to anything Steven A or Skip has to say. Both those guys give idiots a bad name. Lovie isn't getting interest because he is a 500 coach period, Reid has a 646 winning percentage it's no comparison. Skin color has nothing to do with that. And the year Reid went 4-12 he was fired and moved to KC where he went 11-5. So my advice is stop getting advice from two idiots and talk shows and do some research.

Once a liar always a liar. You never sense to amaze us. Here's an accurate winning percentage for coach Reid. Coach Reid's current winning percentage is .594 not .646 which is his w/p in KC. So to be honest both coaches are around .500. Next time you post get your facts right "liar". You're welcome... Now, I like coach Reid but to sit here and act like Reid is that much better than coach Smith is ridiculous. First of all, leaving Philly for KC was an upgrade. Leaving the Bears for the Bucs was a serious downgrade. I'm sure you're even "sharp" enough to know that. Secondly, one of the main reason why coaches like Smith aren't getting any interest is because they're not as well connected as Reid and certain other coaches. Basically, when owners hire coaches it's usually based on prior relationships in which coaches like Smith are too far behind the eight ball to get consideration for certain jobs. Bam!!! Checkmate again. Next? Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

1999 41 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 5 11 0 .313 5 1 0
2000 42 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 11 5 0 .688 2 1 1 .500 2 2 0
2001 43 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 11 5 0 .688 3 2 1 .667 1 3 2
2002 44 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 12 4 0 .750 2 1 1 .500 1 2 1
2003 45 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 12 4 0 .750 2 1 1 .500 1 8 3
2004 46 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 13 3 0 .813 3 2 1 .667 1 10 7 NFC Champions
2005 47 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 6 10 0 .375 4 8 1
2006 48 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 10 6 0 .625 2 1 1 .500 1 4 1
2007 49 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 8 8 0 .500 4 4 1
2008 50 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 9 6 1 .600 3 2 1 .667 2 5 0
2009 51 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 11 5 0 .688 1 0 1 .000 2 8 4
2010 52 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 10 6 0 .625 1 0 1 .000 1 6 3
2011 53 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 8 8 0 .500 2 14 10
2012 54 Philadelphia Eagles NFL 16 4 12 0 .250 4 6 3
2013 55 Kansas City Chiefs NFL 16 11 5 0 .688 1 0 1 .000 2 8 7
2014 56 Kansas City Chiefs NFL 16 9 7 0 .563 2 6 2
2015 57 Kansas City Chiefs NFL 16 11 5 0 .688 2 6 3
17 yrs 272 161 110 1 .594 20 10 10 .500 2.2 101 48
14 yrs PHI 224 130 93 1 .583 19 10 9 .526 2.2 81 36
3 yrs KAN 48 31 17 0 .646 1 0 1 .000 2.0 20 12
Games over .500: 51
Super Bowl Wins: 0
Overall Championships: 0
Conference Championships: 1
Division Championships: 6

Once a liar always a liar. You never sense to amaze us. Here's an accurate winning percentage for coach Reid. Coach Reid's current winning percentage is .594 not .646 which is his w/p in KC. So to be honest both coaches are around .500. Next time you post get your facts right "liar". You're welcome... Now, I like coach Reid but to sit here and act like Reid is that much better than coach Smith is ridiculous. First of all, leaving Philly for KC was an upgrade. Leaving the Bears for the Bucs was a serious downgrade. I'm sure you're even "sharp" enough to know that. Secondly, one of the main reason why coaches like Smith aren't getting any interest is because they're not as well connected as Reid and certain other coaches. Basically, when owners hire coaches it's usually based on prior relationships in which coaches like Smith are too far behind the eight ball to get consideration for certain jobs. Bam!!! Checkmate again. Next?

Ok my bad on the winning % but point is still very clear 594 is way better than 500. Also 594 is much closer to 646 than 502 is to 594. Either way I misread it but point is still clear. Look at it like this, you bat 294 your probably still in the line up. Bat 205 your not on a team. And leaving the 4-12 Eagles to take over the 2 win KC team was definitely a step down. Reid built that team into what it is. Traded for a QB etc.........and Lovie has plenty of connections in this game and league, that's a poor excuse.

Look at it like this, you bat 294 your probably still in the line up. Bat 205 your not on a team.[/QUOTE] This is something we can both agree on. Good night!! Go Seahawks!!! Beat the Panthers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT